[Mod] Historical Units and Architecture

@Juggernaut8704

does your current mod contain any old units that are 8 angles in total? if so, do you have plans to replace them all to at least 16.

Really great images!!! The aquaductus are great! Well the whole detail and city planing is great! Congratulations! Bravo!

nope

shucks!

@PeakHornet46539 after using “noui” to turn off UI, when I turn it back on all the tooltip/ hotkeys cost and text disappeared. how do I get them back when using no ui?

I think the game settings menu.

Where is the mod gone? Cannot find it anymore and the linked page on top of this thread doesn’t work…

1 Like

he went to mod AOE3 i think not sure. but he took them down, unsure the reason.

1 Like

Is this mod been worked on?

1 Like

has he really taken the mod offline? why. all the work for nothing ?! lol … really a shame the mod was the best for the historical skins.

4 Likes

Hello, is there any link to download the mod so I try to revive it somehow? At least for personal use? Would be much appreciated!

Announcement:
Work on bringing life back to this mod will resume after the release of this next Porto DLC.
Cheers. :smile:

6 Likes

https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/58896/

6 Likes

Recently came over from HD, apologize if this was asked before. But does this one single mod change all the units/buildings at once? Or is it like independent architecture when you have this mod + separate graphics mods for each civ you want to change.

1 Like

Both things.

This one mod changes all units and buildings. It is already a pre-built package.

You can also create/download separate graphics mods to override the graphics according to your preference by putting them on higher priority in mod manager as in IA & IU mods.

2 Likes

Thank you! Still new to how non-Steam mods work here.

Hey, this is a really cool mod! I used to love these unit/architecture sets back in the HD days. Are there any next steps or future plans for the mod, or is it pretty much where you want it now?

hi man , it’s possible to give me a separate link of this mod ? like to Mediafire or Google Drive or something…

2 Likes