I thought and tested for quite a long time of what visibility percent I should use. It is basically a compromise between having dead units well visible (high visibility percent) vs having dead and alive units easily distinguishable from each other (low visibility percent).
I decided to use 60% (40% of decay animation), because it was smallest visibility percent, which still had dead units pretty well visible. In some situations it causes problems distinguishing alive units from dead, but it is usually not significant problem. This was best compromise IMO.
Obviously different people have different preferences. I had person preferring 100% and another one preferring 50% visibility. In the end I did a lot of tests and settled on a compromise which best suited mine and hopefully majority’s taste. I am not going to change visibility percent for this mod, because people are already subscribed to it and many are certainly expecting current visibility to remain.
I converted decay files automatically using converter program I made. It is made in Python and I plan to publish it one day when I have polished it (have visibility percent and other arguments inputtable from command line instead of hard-coded into source code, etc). With this program everyone could have exactly the visibility percent they prefer.
Make a new local mod folder (“Visible Corpses Local (Normal Graphics)” or smth) and copy official mod “resources” folder there. Enable this local mod in mod manager. This should work
A lot of people are having problem with mods and there appears to be an issue on your end. It probably manifested because this mod is big in size and would occur for other big sized mods for you. Hopefully developers will fix this.