Mongol Raiders: Only need to destroy one Teuton castle + wonder to defeat Teutons

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.39284.0 5297380
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Ante / StrawCube487203

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

I got the score bonus for defeating the Teutons, and won the scenario, after I only took out the southern Teuton Castle and the Teuton Wonder. I didn’t have to kill the northern Teuton castle, even though it is in a flagged area.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Play Mongol Raiders.
  2. Defeat all non-Teuton opponents by killing their buildings in the flagged areas.
  3. Destroy the southern Teuton castle.
  4. Destroy the Teuton wonder. You win the scenario and get the bonus for killing the Teuton enemy, even with the northern castle standing.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

I think you only need to destroy the wonder, but to do that, you “have” to destroy one of those castles. As the hints say, there are 2 ways to reach the wonder (south and north ways). I assume it’s not a bug, but an option that they give us to choose.

1 Like

That’s true, but the hint mentions, to defeat someone, you have to destroy castles, monasteries, and town centers, marked by the flags. I guess in that case, the castles do nothing in terms of the Teuton enemy, and the flags next to the castles are meaningless.

I also first thought the Wonder was just for decoration, the instructions are not so clear.