- Build: 101.101.39284.0 5297380
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Ante / StrawCube487203
I got the score bonus for defeating the Teutons, and won the scenario, after I only took out the southern Teuton Castle and the Teuton Wonder. I didn’t have to kill the northern Teuton castle, even though it is in a flagged area.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Play Mongol Raiders.
- Defeat all non-Teuton opponents by killing their buildings in the flagged areas.
- Destroy the southern Teuton castle.
- Destroy the Teuton wonder. You win the scenario and get the bonus for killing the Teuton enemy, even with the northern castle standing.
- See this replay of myself reproducing this bug: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YicbrNV0GUYQrSXHPMKa8rRj9kLJZgYA/view?usp=sharing
- Notice at the end of the replay, there are 29 years left, the Teuton player is defeated, and the first player, Ante, is the victorious player. The northern Teuton castle is standing and was never destroyed by blue; it’s just a trigger that destroyed it.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
- See video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R6689wznhSo25dQ92LrjKnd80T6Hlap8/view?usp=sharing
- Notice how none of blue’s units are in range of the northern castle. That’s because only the southern castle and the wonder were destroyed by blue.
- T90Official attempted to kill the northern castle, wonder, and southern castle, in that order, in his video, at 14:17 - 14:24 : https://youtu.be/ViXh4EFksTQ?t=857 . However, the southern castle was at 1396 hp when the scenario ended in victory for him (and a trigger demolished the castle).