Mongol TC rush

The tc is not slow when you get the ovoo upg, that what you miss

2 Likes

Yep, it is a huge issue for nooobs, but for AOE2 players, they know exactly what to do.

Do not delay TC
Keep developing
because ur enemy is actually behind you economically.

How can you do that? the mongole chase your eco with speedy movable tc

This.
On paper you are faaar ahead cause heā€™s accepting eco disadvantage and then stuns his vil production for the rest of the game if you rotate around.

I told you, 8hrs 26. Youā€™ll get almost no damage against it when itā€™s moving while packed, because itā€™s so fast, and you canā€™t stop them putting it up.

Reposting my stuff againā€¦

56 min but itā€™s 20 differents game where he did this strategy all the time

1 Like

Letsā€™ say, the Mongols move their TC all the way close to the enemy TC,
The Mongols lost about 1 minute which is equal to producing 2 villagers so he is basically far behind and his economy is in no good shape.
You just have to farm and develop your side while also building outposts. In team gameplay, early TC rush is a suicide mission bcse his allies can help him

The tc is FASTER than your scout

1 Like

Itā€™s not team game here

Before that, he needs to upgrade the special talent from the Ovoo.
Only then his TC is faster than a scout

I know, i just said if it is team game.
In solo you just have to do the same, but without help from your friends

YES and the upg is age 1 and cost nothing (25w 75g)

1 Like

Why are people so keen to post that it canā€™t work, when their posts clearly show that they have no understanding of what the strat is or how it works.

3 Likes

It is not as fast to outrun it to get closer to your tc.
Your point is not to chase it down but stall out the situation then, if he has the upgrade.

Winter makes a few mistakes here.

Putting all his vils in his TC to just face fight it while mongol has around 10 vills working, attacking it instead of just chasing it, which makes him position the tc first to zone and then missing the TC pack up to get next to his tc again while throwing his last wood away for a wall instead of a camp.

I didnā€™t think about the wagon upgrade thatā€™s true and ot makes it harder, but on paper winter still had an absolutely massive lead here.

1 Like

Winter did the strat, i donā€™t know what are you talking about ^^

Iā€™ll look into it in 5 minutes.
Idk you might be right but it might also be oponent dependend.

The first vod 8:28 that the other guy send meā€¦
Itā€™s absolutely cancer to keep up like this if indonā€™t get proper timestamps or clips on mobile and I have to scroll through the entire game manuallyā€¦

I have send a youtube video ^^, just clic on it :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not 1 game of 56 min but a lot of games where he did the strat

1 Like