Monk can’t put relic into monastery after loading saving

I found this problems into the final two Norman campaigns (hard).

If I load a saving file monks can’t put relic into monastery.

10 Likes

The same thing happens to me, I can’t keep relics in the monastery

2 Likes

Thanks, got this noted now and shared with the team for investigation.

3 Likes

Also happened to me.
Can’t put the relics inside

1 Like

FYI, I had problems adding relics to a monastery, both as the English and the French, so it’s not an English-only issue.

Turns out that if you right-click on the monastery while carrying the relic, it gets added. You then see an icon for the relic, and the bonus accumulating.

I think the confusing part was that the tooltip said to left-click on the target (monastery), but that seems to just drop the relic instead of adding it.

I’m sorry but that’s not it if I right-click on the monastery while caring the relic nothing happens

1 Like

It seems from what I can tell, that after loading a saved game (Happened to me in Rus campaign) there is no way to deposit a relic into a monastery. Right clicking doesn’t work, left click the icon for dropping relic then select the monastery doesn’t work. I’ve tried building additional monasteries and multiple monks but still couldn’t put it in.

And no @FeralKitty that’s not what anyone is talking about.

1 Like

the issue is evident with the capacity ratio for the monastery changing to 0/0 or 1/0 after a save game file is loaded.

4 Likes

Very… very annoying glitch. especially when your balls deep in a story mission :frowning: these frustrating issues can put a guy off a game entirely :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Same issue here. My wife is in a Rus mission, and it says to generate more money with relics. Can’t do that if you can’t put a relic in the building! It’s a saved Game and the slot does indeed say 0/0 capacity. I hope they fix it soon!

Reddit thread discussion of same issue with save game removing relic slots:

1 Like

I also hit this in some of the later Rus missions.

1 Like

sell the relic and buy wills shoes :grinning:

Still an issue (11/12/2021)

when reloading saved games in campaign, even building new monasteries still shows capacity as 0/0

2 Likes

i managed to fix it by destroying the monastery and rebuild it again

2 Likes

Good find. Bug still happening as of today but this did work. You do actually have to destroy your monastery You cant just build another.

2 Likes

Oh that’s a complicated bug :bug:

I also have the issue. This is in the British monastery, shows 0.0 but when building shows 0/20.
As mentioned it happened after loading saved game. Still no fix

1 Like

I’ve had this bug all the way from the Norman campaign up until the Rus campaign. I was so confused but at least now I know it’s a bug caused by loading a saved game.

On the topic of bugs resulting from loading a game: if you save and load a final mission of any campaign, you will not get the achievement when completing that mission. You need to play the final mission in one go.

1 Like

WoW, that’s a shame! I’m in the last mission of the french campaign. And I have saved it. So I won’t get my achievements when I finish it. And it’s such a difficult mission for me.

I also can’t put relics in the monestary anymore, but now I know it’s a bug.

1 Like

Same issue here.

Can’t click to place it in there and it shows 0/0 capacity