• Celts
  • Chinese
  • Cumans
  • Ethiopians
  • Franks
  • Goths
  • Huns
  • Incas
  • Indians (for me Mughals or Delhi, we need more indian civs)
  • Italians
  • Japanese
  • Khmer
  • Koreans
  • Lithuanians
  • Magyars
  • Malay
  • Malians
  • Mayans
  • Mongols
  • Persians
  • Poles
  • Portuguese
  • Saracens
  • Sicilians
  • Slavs
  • Spanish
  • Tatars
  • Teutons
  • Turks
  • Vietnamese
  • Vikings

0 voters

Imbalanced high or low? As in too weak or too strong?

Too weak - Burmese.
Too strong - mayans

3 Likes

Voted Burmese but I wasn’t sure what you meant, I thought imbalanced as with a big flaw that made it too weak.

1 Like

weak or owerpowered
or a civ wich don’t get his slot on meta.

Weak Burmese.
Over mayans.

Meta issues is subjective because different map types mean different meta

3 Likes

*overpowered 20 charac

the meta is based on arabia, the most played map on game

Viper unlocks houfnice and his opponent in wandering cup instant resigns

I said it since release, that units aoe is broken.

2 Likes

Weakest: Burmese
OP: Mayans and Chinese

The topic is about civs not units, other than yes Houfnice need a nerf

I voted the civ with the houfnice. Discussing the ujit is discussing the civ.

Both Poles and Bohemains lategame is unfair which is reflected by their arena winrates.

On the bad side Burmese are pretty useless no matter the map setting.

Well Bohemians are OP on arena for sure, but elsewhere they are fine.

I barely play poles and my winrate on them is 75%+
Their playstyle is extremely smooth.

Houfnice are dangerous to even teuton castles especially when the wagons are able to get in front and reduce damage against the canons to 0.

They’re as much of a threat to teutons, if not more, than Turks are.

Winrates: Bohemians. Turks and Poles OP on arena, Mayans and Chinese OP on Arabia, and Britons/Mayans/Franks on TGs, time to nerf them all.
People: OMG pls don’t, better buff fine civs cuz not popular…XD

1 Like

Britons should have lost the free cadtle age range years ago in my opinion. But can’t. Koreans thought got ***** early on with no problem

I find Mayans to be just fine, particularly on open maps like runestones and arabia, They’re one of the easier archer civs to deal with as teutons. They’re a cakewalk when compared to mongols.

because look at what level are you and your opo are playing… 1100 ELO, people still do mistakes.
Not that I’m pro, but I watch tons of pro games, and Mayans haven’t any single bad match up on arabia, there’s a reason of why they are so banned on tournaments.
Insane eco bonuses+absurdly cheap foot archers+insane 100HP eagles+OP UU in Imperial= OP civ

1 Like

I may not be a pro, but I recognize that a mass of properly mocro’ d siege onagers are key to victory over mayans while protecting such with other units that counter their eagles as well as a proper defense to keep their raid damage to near 0.

Yes you are right, but that’s mostly true on arena where Teutons can outboom Mayans and get such army that left Mayans without counterplay.

That is true, it depends heavily on proper defense in early and mid-game for the teuton player to gain the advantage. Such defense must be finely tuned and honed.

Mayan players have it easy since most players are offense minded, particularly in higher elos. Because the Mayan high offense ability is harder to deal with than most while you may be attempting an offense as well, the mayans will likely be the ones to finish up raiding sooner rather than later. A solid defense is needed to break the mayan domination. At least, that’s my theory.

Siege onagwr isn’t really affordable in 1v1 and is extremely late game. If you’ve made it that far already mayans is already dead due to their awful late game.

You get siege onager on arena but mayans aren’t a problem there.

1 Like