【Multiplayer-Scenarios】The game has stopped because it has encounter an error and has gone out of sync

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **GAME BUILD #:45185
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

**Playing scenarios in multiplayer,[The game has stopped because it has encounter an error and has gone out of sync] often appears at the beginning, which makes it impossible to play the game.It’s crushing, almost destroying scenarios player.I tried all the methods including re-subscribing and restarting the computer, but it was not very effective.We implore the DE official to deal with it as soon as possible, thank you very much**

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Creat a lobby in multiplayer
  2. load a scenarios
    3.start
    4.The game has stopped because it has encounter an error and has gone out of sync

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

MP Replay v101.101.45340.0 @2021.02.28 134611 (1).aoe2record (642.6 KB)

I’ve experienced this issue in Unranked Lobbies with normal maps (not scenarios), we can manage to play all the way up to Imperial Age but at random the game goes out of sync and ends the match. One thing I’ve noticed it usually happens when we add an AI to the match.

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #:45185
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Playing multiplayer games with some AIs added, the game randomly sends error “The game has stopped because it has encounter an error and has gone out of sync”

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Host a multiplayer game
  2. Add AI alongside a few human players
  3. Start
  4. Reach Imperial Age
  5. At this point either the game is allowed to finish or the error “The game has stopped because it has encounter an error and has gone out of sync” appears and everyone is kicked out.