My suggestions for AOE III - balance and otherwise

It’s amazing how some people lose their **** when talking about Japan, yet somehow completely go fine with super turtle ports or incas, Dutch or Germans. lol

If you are not ok with these civs, why don’t create post?

1 Like

I don’t know what is the definition of “fine” in your language.
But I guess it’s definitely NOT because despite all those balancing suggestions there were always people jump out yelling “no Japan is perfectly fine if you want to touch anything about Japan you haven’t played the game I hate blocking people but I’ll block you because you suggest nerfing Japan”
lololololololololol

1 Like

I think that does not mean anything. Because there were not MORE THAN 10 POSTS complaining about Ports/Dutch/Germans so they should be very fine.

2 Likes

We are free and keep on monitoring here. 21.

1 Like

Still haven’t seen you derail a thread just to ask to nerf ports. But I know deep down, you can do it.

Asking others to make a request that you want. Shameless.

BTW, I have’t posted any large posts like “balancing suggestions” at all. Why should I? Can’t I just agree with what people say?
Unfortunately, I think the OP’s suggestion on Ports is pretty good. And I do not need to create a post repeating what someone else has suggested.

I used to argue Spanish unction is as broken as daimyo + Golden Pavilion and they BOTH need a nerf, and someone still got mad. So I don’t now what to do.

I guess it’s because Japan is the icon and only uniqueness of AOE3, because according to you, changing shrine economy to a more standardized pace would turn the game to AOE2.

And BTW,

Where is the guy yelling “no Ports is perfectly fine if you want to touch anything about Ports you haven’t played the game I hate blocking people but I’ll block you because you suggest nerfing Ports” in this post then?
If you want me to talk about nerfing Ports, you can be that guy. Go ahead. Be the change you want.

lololololololololololololololol

1 Like

That hypocritical guy said him love this game very much and don’t know why so many people complain.

I wonder bugs after more than half year still under fixed, balance after more than half year still mess with Sweden and Japan, one by one person posting and yelling this game is going dead due to people leaving. and he is enjoying this? this is love to the game?
People who complain are destroying this game? Shut these people up and the game will be fine?

Btw esoc someone said just wait for fan patch, this game is not even released for a year.

I don’t see ports very often in my range. Dutch,inca,swedes and Spanish logistician however are a plaque

In my experience if you keep heavy pressure on the dutch and ports and japan they are beatable though obviously op. The inca swedes and Spanish I feel are harder to impact. Swedes are especially ridiculous

1 Like

I’m not asking, I’m challenging you to do it.

Well make a thread to nerf ports if you want it so bad.

2 Likes

Even extra cost considered, I think Ashi are a bit too fast and too efficient for price. They still have more attack, hp, and scaling than a normal musk, and they would still be faster at 4.25, just more manageable. Japan has great economy that is extremely difficult to raid so they can usually afford the extra cost. What makes Japan ultimately frustrating to play against is that it is both very difficult to raid them and it is very difficult to make their army take significant losses even in trap situations. Japan is just super forgiving. Lowering shrine hitpoints and reducing ashi speed slightly would help alleviate both of these problems and make for a more fun game in my opinion.

2 Likes

Here is me doing it:
OP said

Great. I agree with that. Now,

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT. Write a post yelling those who want to touch Ports never played the game, have hallucinations, just do not know how to deal with Ports, then challenge me to ask for the nerf.

Let’s guess someone getting raged because others do not read every single point of his post would come out and fight for his justice.

lololololololololololololololol

2 Likes

I don’t. I just want walls nerfed across the board and i already made a thread about it.

Let’s see if some justice warrior would jump out yelling “this is harassment”.

3 Likes

I dont have to as I never claimed you did. I have said numerous times now to you what the argument is about. You werent the one involved initially you came later.

The discussion started between firstaim and me. Firstaim said a lot of people complain about stuff like the 4.5 speed.

He stated that there was too much complain about the speed of ashi, I simply stated that a few posts of which I mainly see you complaining about is not much or a lot of people complaining.

You joined the argument so you should have read more about it before joining in as this:

I have now explained multiple times is based on the fact that firstaim said it were a lot of people. If you refuse to read what people say it again is not my problem. I “need” a lot of people because that shows if a lot of people complaint what firstaim claims, that is what this whole thing was about in the first place.

Never said this, again firstaim claimed a lot of people complain I said not, if you cant get atleast 10 posts I dont see how its a lot of people. Has nothing to do if it warrents a change by developers. Never said it should, didnt comment on it.

Why you want to know this from me? I dont know this? I dont have to know this as this has nothing to do with the discussion in the first place. Again because you seem to not be able to read peoples posts so Ill highlight it for you so you can see it hopefully better now: The discussion started between me and Firstaim. He stated too much people complain about ashi speed, I stated I dont see a lot of people complain about it. You come into the argument stating whatever spinning into this now where you want stuff I never claimed. I asked for atleast 10 posts because, again, if you cant even get 10, its simply not a lot of people.

I thought it was, thanks for correcting me.

Walls are fine, if walls get nerfed then rush civs will just steamroll everything else. I’d much rather see CM al nerfed a tiny bit.