Nerf Spanish on Nomad

You dont get banned for having a discussion. Long or otherwise. You also didnr get banned because other people are “short tempered”.

3 Likes

It literally ended each time because ‘random user: mods please delete thread cause all has been said.’

You guys kept saying that the conversation kept looping, and yet I keep adjusting the opinion ever so slightly to match the current information and fighting it out from a sturdier position. I suggest you reword your words instead of saying I’m just ‘moving the goal post’. If you guys actually wanted to see the argument to its end I wouldn’t have been banned for a month and the first or second thread I posted on it would have been the last from me. Furthermore, if you didn’t want to argue anymore you wouldn’t be continuing to argue when I explicitly requested we not go down this road.

No, I got banned because I continued the conversation regardless of how many times ‘random users’ cut it short by nuking it from orbit.

And in case you haven’t noticed, the stance is now that it is a separate age, the end goal is the same, to gain nomad its own queue and elo system. The fight to get there has changed from it being an entirely separate game mode, to it being a separate starting age and therefore a queue deserving setting due to it being different from the standard.
Even if empire wars had the exact same start as dark age it would still deserve its own queue. Same for a castle age and imperial age starting map.

But like matt said its been disproven multiple aswell as multiple claims but you seem to clinge onto your belives and stirr up unneeded conversations that loop over and over and thats something people dont like. Not the stuff you write

2 Likes

Lol what? Every single reason you gave was proven false, your position wss eroded as your false claims were ripped away. No. Your position was no sturdier, the fact you think so makes me wonder about you. You literally kept changing your reasons and each was proven wrong.

Except its not. Have you ever even played nomad in age 1?

No you got banned because.
You ignored facts and kept using disproven arguments, and moving your stance even after the core reason for your arguments being proven wrong.
You started new threads after mods closed old ones.
You ignored forum rules and started petitions.
You ignored forum rules and started new threads again after mods closed old ones again.

Why would nomad be a different age? You can start without a TC at any age. It wasn’t there in AoE1 just because it didn’t have all of AoE2’s features yet.

In age 1 nomad is played on any map, but isnt a different game mode so they put the option under starting age.

Therefore heal thinks nomad starts in a different age

To be exact, the core argument was based on the opinion that nomad is its own game mode. Which isn’t proveable to be true or false.

What was actually eroded was the argument that in age 1 nomad was explicitly labeled as a separate game mode, which it turned out I was lead into a bit of false info there as it was actually inside the age listing prior to the standard early age rather than the game mode listings like I was led to believe.

Hence why the change in argument, regardless of my opinion of it being worthy of being called a separate game mode of its own, to be a different starting age, prior to dark age. Even if it’s started in Imperial age, it’s still a nomad start with a skip in ages directly to whichever age was set upon the settings to be the start once the nomad start(building of tc) was finished.

Regardless of how or why it was brought over to age 2 as nomad, be it a separate game mode or a separate age and for both on a map to map basis on their own, it was brought over after the fact and improved on to make it even more nomadic than previously and even more cemented as its own ‘age’ or ‘game mode’ whichever is more able to be believed.

Except the fact its not a game mode. Period. If it was, it would be a game mode and not a map or group of maps.

Every single argument you have for it being a seperate game mode has been proven wrong.
Every single argument you provided for why it should be a seperate game mode was proven wronf.

Except this is also false. And age 1 doesnt have an age called dark age.

which was disproven. we even gave you screenshots from aoe1 and aoe2 that show that it is not a game mode.

Also false. if you start Nomad in Castle age, you can instantly start building galleys etc in the dock. your lumberjacks already work faster due to double bit-axe and wheelbarrow, they have more HP and armour because of Loom. you can build monastries, universities and siege workshops. so no you don’t start in ‘Nomad age’ and then get catapulted into Castle Age once the TC is up. this is why you got banned: you just make stuff up instead of actually researching your arguments. stop!

the irony of starting something and then telling others not to start

3 Likes

Your calling it a fact of it ‘not being a game mode’ is in of itself an opinion of your own, which is the same as mine being my own opinion.

Neither of them is able to be proven or disproven.

It most certainly has an age called nomad.

how is this not a fact?!?

2 Likes

No. It’s a fact. Not an opinion.

If its game mode please provide me a picure where its selectable as a game mode. Seeing as @TwerDefender already provided tge picture it should be easy for you to point out nomad on that list.

Its your OPINION that it should be a game mode, but that opinion is not backed up by any facts.

Basically youre the equivalent of a flat earther right now.

Despite the plethora of evidence that says nomad is not a game mode, you believe it to be a game mode.

Just like the plethora of evidence that says the earth is mot flat, flat earthers believe the earth is flat

And this isn’t?

Nomad was brought over to age 2 after the fact, explicitly under the name ‘Nomad’ whether you call it a game mode or an age, it came under a map to map basis. Why? We don’t know, but we argue about it anyways on an opinion basis.

AoE1 DE =/= AoE2 DE, that argument simply can’t be applied realistically, nothing about AoE1 impacts AoE2 anymore, you can’t use it to make a point like this.

1 Like

No it isnt. Nomad in age 1 still starts in the stone age.
Or do tou truly think there is an age called “post-iron age”

'post iron age is just like post imperial age in that It’s neither iron age nor imperial age - it’s what comes after.

yes that’s a fact.
it’s a fact that in age of empires I , Nomad is considered its own age.
however this forum is about age of empire II. here it is not
in age of empires III and IV it is probably handled differently yet again

In essence Nomad and eg Four lakes are closer to each other in game play than they are to any of the land maps, or closed maps, or gold-in-centre maps.

And there is no post imp. Tell me heal, whats the difference between a post imp and and an imp start?

The description of a ‘post-imperial age’ is the same as the description of a ‘post any-age’ it’s what comes after.

In post imp you start with all techs researched already. In Imp, you don’t start with Imp techs researched, only up to Castle Age.

1 Like