New Civ Icon Idea

Well AOM and AOE3 have a flying hippopotamus and a flying tapir respectively, as well as a grizzly bear with a Canada cape that throws laser with its eyes, so that’s par for the course :wink:

True, but they don’t have a flying flightless bird.

Amazing work @Seicing, may I ask for Świętokrzyskie emblem in Your spare time ? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Świętokrzyskie

7 Likes

Could be for Toltecs

A Vandal coin.

Principality of Moldavia

Please make that, thank you. :slight_smile:

Ehhhhhhh

2 Likes

Why say “Ehhhhhhh”?
Not like i can watch all the videos from YouTube every day because i have a busy life. This is a nice video and thank you for sending me and i will definitely watch it.

Yeah thats fair. I thought people around here knew Mantis tho but no idea how much are you around here

CivIcon-Moldavians

5 Likes

Toltecsvandals

4 Likes

You may find this interesting, the symbol of the Wanka Kingdom:

hqdefault (2)

Huallallo, the devourer of Human beings and deity of the Wanka Kingdom, here are some “remastered” versions

Huallallo

The Wankas also had a banner granted by Spain due to their alliance (it is the Wanka flag used in EU 4), I don’t know if it will be feasible to convert it into a shield.

I also present you an emblem of the Chachapoyas Tribal Kingdom (it is also the symbol used in EU 4)

(Original)

You might find it entertaining :smile:

1 Like

ChachapoyasWankas
Aztec shield is suitable

4 Likes

I love the detail you have achieved when transcribing the runic symbols of the Wanka shield :grin:

the Collection

20 Likes

AoE2DE in 2030.

Still needs 10 more civs for symmetry lol

3 Likes

I’ve heard the argument of splitting the Italian civ, absurd ingame but why not here ? :wink:

The shape of the current Italian/Genoese shield could be nice for Italian civs :smiley:

• the Pisans

Awesome! Thank you ! :slight_smile:

Too many umbrella civs. Where are Danes?