New civilization confirmed

Crazy, it seems that it is not a joke.

47 Likes

Where did you find that?

Newest patch notes (20 characters)

4 Likes

Probably the 3rd affrican civ that didn’t make it in the DLC.

10 Likes

Hope Moroccoco and to be unlockable like USA was

15 Likes

Has to be the Moroccans.

The amount of support this game has gotten has been such a gift. Hall of fame level patch right here.

33 Likes

Probably. Ethiopia was foreshadowed with historical battle, so was the US.

3 Likes

Some people dont like this game but it is pure classic for me. Thanks to devs for this support :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

This might finally be the thing that redeems FE for me, assuming the price isn’t ridiculous. I never thought we would get another civ or more historical battles. Good work FE.

12 Likes

tbh, at first aoe3DE will end like 1DE,
Abondend in the grass, without any new contend.
I´m amazed the devs keep MS happy enough that they can keep bringing new contend.
So, thanks @devs for making our beloved game such a great thing.

27 Likes

Hurrah!
What else can I say

10 Likes

Maybe it’s another “new world” civ that we will be able to get for free like Brazil or Gran Colombia. That’s my guess.

1 Like

Swedes and Italians (I think also Incas) were going to be civilizations for AoE 3 Legacy (2005-2007) But they were completely discarded by Ensemble Studios, Swedes and Incas are already in the Definitive Edition, it would be great that we also have Italians, or Koreans with a new architecture would be great too :smiley:

14 Likes

Incans were never planned. Unlike the iro and aztec native sides, incas were always ment to be a native side only.
The only really planned civ was Italians. Also being the only civ, where old contend from still excists.

2 Likes

I’d love to see Italians added eventually.

9 Likes

Now more than ever I am interested in proposing ideas about what could be improved from the original content. I begin to be sure that they will eventually plow it up. A replacement for the Incas as a minor faction, new units and upgrades for Native Americans and Asians, and new mechanics for Europeans.

9 Likes

Yes, that’s why I didn’t say it as a guaranteed fact and I left it as a doubt :P, but Italians and Swedes were going to be in the game, at first they only knew the Italians, then a developer from Ensemble Studios revealed that they also had plans to add the Swedes.

2 Likes

i mean they added 2 swedish speaking units in WC, was pretty obvious some work had gone into adding sweden to the game, same reason we got 2 italian units, they already had recorded the language and made some units (afaik organ guns were meant to be italian).

9 Likes

Lets hope that 20 is the definitive number. Don’t think this game can handle anything past that.

2 Likes