Japanese

Vikings

Turks

21 Likes

Pure White Flag for source material

7 Likes

Spectacular.

Hire this guy!

Big question to master @Seicing: Can’t you make the purple version of the Byzantine Empire flag? There are too many red flags already. Also a flag for Inca, Mali, Persia and the Ottoman Empire?

Gajapati Empire (1038 to 1541)

Hoysala Empire (1026–1646)

3 Likes

I want to run my hand over those. They are so beautiful.

I tried,but i like red one personally

10 Likes

Masterpiece! Personally I like this one better, because it has personality and uniqueness. Too many red flags dilutes it imo.

Can’t wait for concepts for Inca, Mali, Persia, and the Ottoman Empire (check the DLC investigation and poll)

5 Likes

Flag of Goryeo Dynasty(918-1392)

6 Likes

Beautiful too! I’m glad the DLC investigation can serve as inspiration for such masterpieces

I would like those color for a norsemen/viking civ

3 Likes

Ottoman Empire

Sassanid Empire

Mali Empire

I can’t find some good symbol of the Inca Empire

5 Likes

black

6 Likes

Hard to decide which one is best.

Nice work
I suggest that you can separate different colors of the pattern
Easy to adjust their performance

1 Like

For Incas, you could use the Wiphala (same as AoE3). It was supposedly only created after the fall of the Inca empire, but AoE3 already uses it.

You could also use the Inca cross, but there’s no proof of it being old or relevant enough either.

I think first is better

6 Likes

Scotland Forevah!

Ghaznavids

Spanish

7 Likes

Wow these are awesome!

I made some Civ concepts I would love if you could make some for them!

Flags I would love to see is:

Khmer
Burma
Dai Viet
Champa
Thai-Kingdoms (A common flag for the Thai and not necessarily just Ayutthaya. Similar what they did with the flag for the Chinese)

The Nusantara (The Dynasties of the Malay and Indonesian islands: Alternatively, the Majapahit empire)

Dear @Seicing Could you give us your Spain, Khmer, Dai Viet, Moors, Safavid Persia flags? For the sake of completeness to my investigation + poll

1 Like

i have no idea about Khmer…

5 Likes