New Flavour DLCs

All right, I think you’ve converted me, based on this fact:

2 Likes

I’m in a similar boat, although i could probably just delete some crap

My savings cried when I bought a 2TB SSD, but I’m covered for a few years. I also added some old HDD I had.

how would you forget to ‘‘assign’’ repairmen to your malian villagers? the developers would create all required villager ‘‘forms’’ and animations for a feature like that.

I don’t think you should be able to assign the regional unit skin for every single unit seperately. More a ‘‘regional unit skins activated or not’’ option

1 Like

Not the point. Thing is, a villager isn’t just one unit, as every job a villager does technically transforms it into a different unit altogether. Therefore you need like 11 different copies of skins for one villager and gold miner, stone miner, forager, hunter, etc.

1 Like

Yes i know this. the only problem i see is, that the villagers would be more work for the graphic designers.

Bear in mind that they seem to be able to create the stupid event mod skins pretty easily. And that’s altering stuff, so how hard could it be to do the same and create actually realistic skins?

6 Likes

just need skills in blender or other tool. whoever dont mind spending the time to learn it would surely be easy for them, once they learned it of course

Yes and also the avator

Oh, the avatars. I hate most of those, why do they not try and make them realistic and cool?

3 Likes