New patch new problems

Well we cant plat TGs with new patch. In every single TG, 1 ppl is dropping at least. sometimes even more. it happens in first minute sometimes and sometimes it happens in the midle of the game. I rly don’t understand is it rly that hard to fix drops in 7 months…

Ps: PLS ADD ONLY ARABIA FOR 1v1s AT LEAST. THX.

1 Like

Ironic how they censor this 1111

The censoring is the joke…

1 Like

…I’m not stupid, I meant the:

Ahaha are they censoring ppl for real? Maybe they should spend their time to fix game bugs instead of silencing ppl. We bought this game third time(Aoe2-Hd-DE) and still cant play properly. I rly dont understand it

1 Like

Okay people, don’t demotivate them even more.

We don’t fully know the current situation.
Maybe they are inexperienced.
Maybe they need more programmers in their dev team, so they tried recruiting last month.
Maybe they lost passion and interest in developing the game.
Maybe they still concentrate their efforts on the wrong things.

Just maybe.
What I know is that firing anyone won’t improve the game, just expand the team with qualified personal.

3 Likes

Whatever the problem, a solution is needed

I also have the issue with team games. Every game someone drops without fail it seems like. I havent got a good game since the patch. Very sad because i never really saw effects of the 5 minute bug until they said it was fixed and now someone drops before 5 minutes every time :confused:

1 Like

There is a serious management issue. Not only this patch but the previous one, and the one when units could go through buildings and walls. The devs were being rushed by the “higher ups” and had no time to test the game. Even before release when everyone was saying the game’s not ready, they were forced to release. Probably the same for the censor. This is all speculation, but I think a lot of the problems are caused by bad management.

4 Likes

few weeks back they were trying to hire more devs

Any comment which is an insult or attack directed at other forum users, including the developers, is subject to moderation per the forum code of conduct.

Everyone is welcome to comment on the state of the game, but please stay on topic and be respectful.

5 Likes

@SovietLacerda By posting on these forums you agree to abide by the forum code of conduct. Freedom of speech is the freedom to post whatever you like on your own platform.

When you name call other users and the devs as you have done, that’s insulting.

I’m using my position as a moderator to keep the peace on the forums.

If you have an issue with my moderation please send an email to the community team at aoesupport@microsoft.com.

5 Likes

I don’t see how @DisposedSin directly insulted anyone, it was just a dumb joke

2 Likes

Thank you for the report. The original topic is a known issue to the team, which you can track here:

As this thread has unfortunately devolved into attacks against the moderation team and other members of the community, I am closing it out. Please remember that while critical, constructive discussion is always welcome, abuse is not.

Thank you again for the report.

3 Likes