New Poll - Choose among the 3 most requested Civilizations

What opinion did I express except for voting in the poll like everyone else?

The tree civs have been selected among the civs that received more votes in a previous poll. Here is the link:

Sorry, can you point out the discrimination? Did you feel like some of those ethnic groups or cultures were superior in some way? Because that’s discrimination by it’s definition.

Again, please show me where I impose something. Is asking to following some rules, all with the purpose of having a better analytic instrument, and imposition?

You are right, I can’t impose anything, even less punishment for those that don’t follow the rules. I can (and I did) ask.

If you don’t want to cooperate, then do what do you want, but the fact that you took it so personally or aggressively some rules, or the fact that people don’t agree with you, I just find it petty, and onestly I don’t see the point of just trying to go explicitly against what I asked.

There are ton of topics in the forum where you can express you opinion on what civ should and should not be introduced. Doing it down here when I asked to not do it, maybe because I asked it, seems like an aggression without any provocation.

We couldn’t have known before doing it.

It’s true, I may have made the rule too long. I didn’t consider the F pattern effect on the attention.

But I can shorten them now.

Leave it alone. I suspect that he came here with the purpose of provoking me, or express some frustration.

I ask to ignore him and other like him. I answer him just to explain my intentions, and clarify eventual misunderstandings.