New Tamerlane Campaign by Forgotten Empires Designer

No worries! It’s probably a DE issue. I’ve seen a lot of weird pathing recently, in all kinds of games.

Yes sir, it is one of the new pathfinding issues we have reported. Units normally can pass through own gates and allied gates normally, and cannot pass through enemy gates. They can pass freely everywhere else where there is not a building.

The issue is: If the walls and gates are converted from some player to a target player X (independent of alliance), the units of X cannot pass through the converted gates at long distances. It also happens when you destroy an enemy wall and try to pass through the space at long distances.

A workaround has been found to cross in short distance at the location of the gates and walls.

1 Like

I see, so the AI actually is not the issue, but the gates they can no longer pass through. Thanks a lot for explaining this!

1 Like

Played the second mission. How I convince green on my side? There is nothing in the hints. Maybe he said it in the beginning, but the instructions don’t tell me anymore. So at some point he just will turn against me

I assume you are referring to the second part’s mission 2?
In that case, Green turns on you if you do not pay them in the beginning (to do that you have to select their market in order to pay the gold they request).
Once you have allied with Green, they will become your enemies if you start mining their gold. They should warn you not to do that, but if you keep miners or a mining camp close to their gold mines, they will declare you an enemy after a while.
So, if you do not want Green becoming you enemy, do not mine their gold!

Hi,bassi,what’s your campaign?wait you for a long time.