New Tamerlane Campaign by Forgotten Empires Designer

The Rise of Tamerlane

As Tamerlane, you have conquered Eurasia from Delhi to Moscow. Wherever you rode, death rained around you like the plague. Now, it is time to discover Timur’s origins!

Features:

• 4 scenarios
  • Slideshows and sound effects bring the Timurids to life
  • More than 100 voiced lines of dialogue
  • Classic Age of Kings Build & Destroy gameplay
  • Hand-crafted maps by an award-winning designer
  • Three difficulty settings for all player levels

About the author:
Bassi is an award-winning designer for Age of Empires and Age of Empires II. He is also part of the Forgotten Empires team. His works include the Pachacuti campaign and several redesigned campaigns featured in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

For more of the author’s work click Here

8 Likes

Personalmente creo que no existe mejor diseñador de mapas del AoE II. No solo por lo grandiosas que son las campañas en contenido, belleza, dificultad y entretenimiento. Sino en la diversidad para agarrar diferentes civilizaciones e historias y crear magia. Long live Bassi

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your friendly words, I’m glad you enjoy my campaigns!

1 Like

Very nice Campaign! I liked that you had allies very often :smiley:! but why no shared vision on them?
anyways keep up the work i love it!

1 Like

Bassi would love to see you tackle Indian campaigns :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Shared vision can be enabled for individual players currently by using triggers effects, but that’s a bit buggy, so I decided to only reveal the camps of your allies. I could have also enabled Cartography, but this would mean all allied player would get revealed, also the quest givers (which would be odd, since you should scout to find them).

1 Like

That could be a future project … No further plans for that in the neat future though. We’ll see! :slight_smile: