Next DLC - consideration

We already know what civs and campaigns will appear in the DotD DLC. Now we can start wondering about a future DLC.

What new DLC do you expect after Dawn of the Dukes?

2 Likes

Considering the new DLCs don’t seem to add new architecture sets and we’re going mostly eastwards, either African, Central Asian or Indian.

9 Likes

This to be a new extra UU for the Teutons:

Also, the battle of Grunwald as a campaign.

10 Likes

I’m betting back to America

5 Likes

Maybe, wouldn’t mind :smiley:

Doubtful. Looks pretty sick though

I hope for Indian DLC

7 Likes

The South Asian DLC was relatively recent (Rise of the Rajas - December 2016). In my opinion, now is the time for America, next Africa and then Asia.

It is worth noting that the Last Chans 2 Central Asian civs.

3 Likes

We got two Eastern Europe civs not too much ago so I dont think that your reasoning reallly makes much sense

2 Likes

You have to complain everywhere?

3 Likes

I expect a DLC with Georgians & Armenians (Caucasus) and another with Serbo-Croats & Vlachs/Romanians (Balkans) to complete Europe.

7 Likes

Hopefully we get at the very least two African DLCs

2 Likes

We just had 3 straight content drops that had Europe in some way, I don’t think anyone cares. Plus, India is nothing like southeast asia and has 1 civ spread across the entirety of it whereas SouthEast Asia has 4

After we cover other regions

When your point is hypocritical, than yes, he can complain

2 Likes

Definitely yes, but only after 3xA (America, Africa, Asia).

2 Likes

No, but saying it was “not much time ago” really doesnt make sense honestly :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I agree with you except for America.

4 Likes

I hope not anytime soon lol.

I love Georgians but I can wait. Lets fill the rest of the world first since Europe is already the best represented continent (overrepresented some may say)

4 Likes

One would be already great, considering the African architecture set would be then used by 4 civs.

2 Likes

Tbh I really really want an Eastern African architecture

3 Likes

I do too, but after the two last DLCs, I kinda don’t expect any new architecture sets anymore which is sad :frowning:

1 Like

Reign of the Caucasus: Armenians, Georgians (King David the Builder as Georgian Campaign, and the Persian Campaign).
The Rise of India: Cholas, Bengalis (Rajendra Chola for Chola Campaign).
East Hegemony: Siamese, Tibetans, Jurchen (Suriyothai for Siam, Songsten Gampo for Tibetans).
African reign: Nubians, Kongolese.
The hidden kingdoms of America: Muiscas, Chimus.

7 Likes