- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Took latest update/was current f.y.i.
- Reboot after download
- unable to play at all. Clicking aoe3de under steam shows install window
- Click to reinstall and it’s done in 5 mins. Meaning 40gb was clearly not downloaded with my 1mb data speed.
- Now I can enter the game. But no games show in lobby and ranked games just queue forever.
- Tried rebooting all my devices and reconnecting as well.
- I have 750+ hrs on ubuntu playing de since release. Never any issues besides known bugs.