November PUP is now available!

They need better federal cards age 3 for sure, the age 2 choices are all quite decent and though I mostly go Virginia I like all of them except the water based option.
age 3 you’ve got the trash tier indiana age up card with the free age up but takes forever, maryland with minutmen boosting ships attack for a civ that’s bad on water, tenessee with a 2 outpost card and settler hp card then just kentucky with the coal mine and a few sharpshooters. All meme stuff really.

Haven’t they been nerfed?

i was looking at the pop reduction and gold trickle from building saloons

Ah I was looking at the damage reduction for the ability and dance halls being moved from age 2 to age 4.

1 Like

Indiana is useful for getting faster into imperial age, assuming you get stuck in an industrial struggle. But still, you give up quite a lot.

Kentucky remains sleeper OP. It’s Tennessee that needs the most help.

The New Hampshire factory should really cost 500 wood (or more) to send.

1 Like

The reworks look really nice and promising…but are we going to wait for another 17 months for all the other civs to get something similar?

Or maybe DLC civs already got a lot of stuff (one update that gives all of them new explorer skins is sufficient). So that would be the remaining 13 legacy civs.

BTW adding new cards with new mechanics seems to be a good way to give old civs more flavor and options without distorting the original playstyle too much. Looking forward to see how it would work out in the future.

5 Likes

Ranked Treaty and Death match moved to Casual multiplayer playlist.

so no more quick search for treaty or what am i understanding from this?

Grenadier (Unit): Adjusted as follows:

• Ranged resistance improved to 50% (from 40%)
  • Villager and Cavalry damage multipliers improved to 0.5x (from 0.3x); Shock Infantry multipliers adjusted accordingly
  • Siege attack Rate of Fire corrected to 3; damage adjusted accordingly

not what i would have done but oh well.

1 Like

Im not very agree with this change, that attack reduction will hurt a lot. They have 48 attack now with max plaza instead 61. Thats means 39 less damage vs HI and 26 vs cav. Aztecs will struggle vs samurais and landsknechts more than ever having less HP too.

4 Likes

El nuevo modo de juego es rápido y divertido. Los nuevos mapas son muy buenos (en mi opinión)

6 Likes

An 11% damage boost and +2 range is too much of a buff for carbine cav, this tilts them on the OP side.

Aztecs surely will be OP now as well.

1 Like

They needed that at least, they were a trash tier unit and could still be. The silly firing animation just meant enemy cavalry could easily escape before your second shot so you’d do half the damage of a normal dragoon.

4 Likes

Should have been just cost changed to 90f and 30c, no reduction in stats. Speed increased. No need to reduce the stats because the cost was ridiculous for a useless unit that gets picked off by a few skirms before it can even go into melee.

4 Likes

It basically works as an archer rider. Now it will be more similar to the dragon.

Why these changes? I love this unit! I would like it to reach the 18 range as it improves.

1 Like

Longer range and higher ROF paired with slower attack animation might be a right design choice (not something that has higher damage AND longer range AND higher speed), similar to the Cavalry Archer. This pushes the opponent to micro more, but would be very costly if your opponent out-micros you.

Why I have the opposite feeling that it is now less dragoon-y XD.

Well, old Russia is still in ■■■■, as usual.

2 Likes

What are the new maps?

Panama, Guianas, and Saharan routes

10 Likes

em tratado essas unidades tem quase 900 de hp e muito chato de matar as vezes os canhoes não a matão com 1 tiros

Please revert the 500 wood cost for Wamani. This card is now worthless.

2 Likes