November PUP is now available!

welp incan age 2 kallanka is dead, long live incan 6 min ff

4 Likes

I don’t know why they bothered making that card if they’re just going to completely kill it off.

1 Like

They are testing the change, the patch hasn’t go live. They probably will revert the wood cost or make it 200 w as we all think the card is never going to be used now.

4 Likes

cause it still has a role if you open up much later in age 2. The problem is that no one wants to play inca like that.

the current build is to rush it out as fast as possible and pressure with hurracas, but now that aint happening.

It’s too much res just for 2 kallankas and access to some weak units and now the huaraca will have 12 range in age 2, so out ranged by a US regular lol

I’d pay the 500w if it increased kallanka build limit by 2, doubt that’ll happen though.

I think this is a bug, but it’s interesting, now the haudenosaunee travois allow you to build TPs

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a bug, too pretty to be true.
The travois directly can’t even enter the TP to build hahaha
EDIT: But I have deleted the middle one, and there if he could build o.O

age 3 factory lack the income upgrade and is thus locked at ~5.40 res/sec. that’s only worth ~7 fully upgraded vill on wood or gold. It’s strong for sure, but I don’t think it’s overpower per say.

every other federal age up are just kind of bad.

1 Like

Yep, it’s not that it’s so amazing it’s just that everything else sucks and the usa is a civ with a slow starting eco so you really need something to boost it so a factory worth 7 vills that never go idle is hard not to choose.

I mean just rank. I think the other aspects are fine to reduce them. His own + 10% upgrade (down from + 5%) makes up for the change.

It’s okay to start at Rank 16 early in the game, but upgrade to rank 18 as the unit improves.

The creation limit and the cost in wood of the natives is their weakness. 18 was slightly below the range of average skirmishers (20 ranged), and 16 I think is very low for a skirmisher-type unit. If you improve the range over time that’s fine with me. 16 definitive does not seem to me correct.

1 Like

No, Kentucky is nowhere near OP.

1 Like

It’s often a 20+ sharpshooter shipment. That’s 5+ mins of factory time to generate those resources.

Yeah, too bad they are trash units too.

Someone can confirm what this does?

Normally this is for cards that give +15% HP and attack, but AGE IV is too late for those kind of cards (plus the unit is not good enough to receive a special treatment).

the card is 10% hp and attack

Why should u use them vs skirms?? That isnt their work, they have to kill HI, cav and to siege. I hope they revert to original attack, I dont care about cost reduction, they were strong.

About new aging up ceremony I think it doesnt work properly, at least at the beggining. It says that each vill is 0.5 less, WP counting x2, but with 2WP in age 1 is just 1 less/s

I like them. They’re long range skirmishers that hard counter the things they’re good against.

They are trash. And so is Kentucky. Typically US is attacked with cavalry, so sharpshooters are obsolete in most fights. At least on my level.

1 Like

"* Preference for targeting buildings has been removed

• Fixed an issue where accidental or unintended switches between the Limber and Bombard tactics could not be canceled"

FINALLY!!!
That one update alone makes me so happy!

5 Likes