- BUILD #: ######
- PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
Whenever opponent explorer is next to a tp or nat socket I can’t build on it which wasn’t an issue present before the remake.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Place a building foundation for a trading post.
- Opponent has his explorer next to foundation.
- Try to build trading post and the foundation is obstructed.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
You’re able to build the trading post.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
You can’t build the trading post due to the opponents explorer.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.