Once i unassigned predetermined hotkeys and reasign predetermined hotkeys manually, doesnt work anymore

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ######
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

i changed fidn barracks to letter A: it worked
i changed back to ctrl - a: save keybindings button never appeared, and it deostn work with ctrl-a despite being binded to ctrl-a

same with consulate hotkey, and please check if it happens on all buildings on definitive iu hotkeys

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

Thank you for the report! I’ve added this to another task being tracked internally. We’ll see if we can reproduce it internally or if we need additional information.

To clarify: does the keybind correct itself, or can it be rebound, after re-launching the game? Let me know what you find and I will pass the information along to our team.

Thanks again!

1 Like

if i change the deafalt ctrl-A on barracs or stable or artillery, to A for example its works inmediately, but if i reassigned ctrl A it works only until i relauch game.