Online website for statistics of players and CIVs?

Still in progress. Based on current priorities it could be March or later though, at least for individual player/match stats. I’ll see if we can get at least some global level data sooner, but I can’t make any guarantees at this point.

9 Likes

Yes, that’s the spirit.

thanks for the update. any chance to at least allow access to the data for the community to use? @EaglemutOP

2 Likes

glad to hear that this one is truly in progress.

The problem is that the data doesn’t exist in a way that it can be consumed for this, that’s what we’re waiting on. Once it’s available, I have Eaglemut on speed dial. :wink:

6 Likes

Can’t wait for those to be available!

Quick update. While not as much as we’d like to have, we now at least have leaderboards available on the site for Age III DE. You can access them on the Age III DE Stats page.

We’re still working on getting other stats, including individual stats. I know the game team is working on getting us some data, so hopefully not too much longer.

13 Likes

Thank you! It s a good start :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, any update on an API ? I know this must be hard to put some time on it with African DLC coming up, but I think it would quench a lot of debate if the player base had the actual win rates of civilizations. Even a public version of parts of the private (reliclink?) API, with minimal documentation, would be very cool to have. I would love to participate on this, and I do not think i would be alone in doing a small web front-end for stats display.

1 Like

Hi Dodo! Any update on the stat API? I appreciated the ranks of the top 200 and created a Twitch chat bot to allow viewers to lookup players easily. Hoping to expand to all players. Civ data such as win rates, play rates, etc. would of course be interesting too. Africa DLC is AMAZING! Would love to have a tool like this to show interesting game data.

9 Likes

This is antz_is_here, don’t know how to change my forum name. I second this post. Would love to see these stats be available for public use. Thanks!

This needs to be explained… “not much longer” from JANUARY?

what is the hold up?

5 Likes

Yeah the stats still dont work for 3de ^-^

1 Like

We need match history, player data, win percentage of civs in every game mode.

8 Likes

What are the chances of getting an API for units, cards, buildings, etc? Train times, costs, cooldowns, damage etc. It would be very useful to look up instead of having to boot up a game and experiment. This would be very nice for the whole franchise. Particularly if the hope is to make competitive games, the more data the better for gamers.

3 Likes

Most of these infos are available on the wiki.

The wiki has a few weaknesses:

• The data is user input, so room for error.
  • The data seems to be vanilla, twc, tad, and de all mixed together.
  • Again the user input requires someone to manually update it whenever a new patch comes out.

An API would solve all of these problems by providing always up to date access to data from the DEs and aoe4.

5 Likes

tobe honest, i wouldnt want my data shared

A little bit faster, please. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Are there any news in this topic?
It’s over a year after last update when you said that team is working on extracting more individual data. It would be so nice to finally have it :slight_smile:

5 Likes