OP Civ Mod (Inspired by SOTL video)

I recently made a data mod inspired by the recent SOTL video which includes the civs in that video along with 7 others currently.
Here is the change log if you want to check it out: OP Civ Mod Change Log
Link to SOTL video: Let's build the most over-powered civs possible! [AoE2] - YouTube

Also, there is another mod called SOTL_OP_Custom_Civs by RatedFeather442 if you just want the three civs from the original video.

Edit: I have included the civs from SOTL’s “Let’s create more OP civs!” video.

Edit: The newest DE update made it so that I couldn’t update the mod, so I took it down and reuploaded it with the same name. If you were previously subscribed you will need to resubscribe.

3 Likes

Questiion, are there actually some civ bonusses hardcoded? Like slavs faster farming etc?
Would it be cheating to abuse hard-coded civ bonusses?
Like for example picking khmer as elephant civ, even without explicitly taking the khmer farming bonus it still might work the same.

I don’t think so. You can change the Slavs farmer work rate and farm work rate in the Advanced Genie Editor. Same with the Khmer and Mayan slower farming villagers.

1 Like

Nice, also the faster food generation of slavs farms?

Yes, that would be the farm work rate.

1 Like

I think I might have found one bonus that is hardcoded. Unless I am missing something, which could very well be the case, I think the Japanese higher HP and PA fishing ships are unable to be changed in Advanced Genie Editor. even though their work rate is able to be changed.

Edit: I did miss it, the effect is named Archers +20% attack for some reason

1 Like

the HP and PA is there. tech and effect 306
the name of tech is from something long ago

1 Like

You are right. Totally overlooked that lol.

1 Like

wait how do i download it

The mod is not currently being updated .

If you want to try those civs or make your own you can make them using this website: Civilization Builder