These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: New DLC Patch, but bug was in game ever since DE released, i teseted this before around a year ago and had hopped the new patches gunpoweder fix would have helped
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The Organ gun shots 5 bullets. When a gunpoweder bullet hits something a small cloud is displayed. Oftentimes the extra bullets of organ gun deal no damage instead of the 2 thez are supposed to even thoight it can be clearly witnessed that the bullet hit.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
Randomly per shot somewhere between 0-3 most of the times its 1 bullet of the 5 that hit but deals no damage.
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
- Go into scneario editor a place a elite organ gun, set civ to post imp and portugese
- but down a couple of outposts without armor, for example a post imp byzantie
- put the organ gun on stand ground and shot the outpost one after another. closelz watch the 5 bullets, see if anz one missed (in that case they fly on), if they hit they produce a small cloud. Count the clouds.
THe damage on the outpost is somewhere between 20+4x2 depending on bullets hit.
- Witness many cases were all 5 or 4 bullets hit but the damage is less then 28 or 26.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Bullets that a displayed to hit by trajectory and hit cloud shoud do damage. Compare this to the Handcannon that doesnt has this problem, it is only for the organ gun extra bullets. This problem was not in HD.