Otto vil numbers is 100

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ######
  • PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
100 out of 99 settlers built for otto without any sort of cards or treasures

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. just get all the otto vil research

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
should be 99 out of 99

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

its 100 out of 99

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

1 Like

Your eco is MASSIVE NOW! xD

Also there was a problem in age 3 complete collection that i couldnt send a card of deck in india, because my villager population was 99 and the card give 1 villager when sent, so when the time of sending lapses the card is not sent. There was a headache, i had to be sure that i have less than 99 villagers in every metropoli send or otherwise the card didnt arrive even though it completes the time for arriving.

I haven’t tested this supposed bug, but is it possible you got a villager/cdb from a treasure?

Its the silk road map so thats unlikely but that would require it being done after I got 99 vils which definitely didnt happen