Ottoman fast industrial is beyond broke

East coast. let me know what works. You shouldn’t need more than a day, 2 at most to brush up.

There’s nothing wrong with the ottoman FI, what is broken is the barbary states revolt because of how buffed the outlaws get but that’s not unique to ottoman and is done with italy FI a lot too.

2 Likes

Removing 1000c from Otto is a brilliant idea.
That would definitely make them less OPpressive to play against.

hmm thats a 13 hour difference, the only time that might work is US night/ SEA morning in the weekend.

Would that work?

I played an opponent as China vs India yesterday. He rushed me several times and failed all. He did killed a lot of my units and forced a lot of vill idles. However he bared killed my eco and I had got a better timing and game plan and won. He was salty AF and claimed he “destroyed” me and “dominated” me but I ended up still winning. While he didn’t see I was on other parts of the map too but he only attacked my TC area. Then he went on and cried about me using cheat codes and send vills to every corner and refuse to resign. (This guy is some elo below me)

I wonder your game goes similarly. You thought you are wiping the floor on him while he was actually still ahead. Lower rated players tends to not have a very good macro and think winning a fight means win the game.

On the last part it is not always true, in 1v1 in addition to the macro the fight is also important. In 1v1 there are many decisive fights especially for certain civs such as Ottomans where you lose a fight and can’t mass quickly like an Aztec or a Russian, obviously the game does not end there hope that your opponent makes many mistakes and you win the next one battle over its micro errors (even having a lower macro and score than yours), otherwise you lost.

He was talking about fighting vs China. Some of the battles he might think it was decisive but in reality it was not at all

haha, 15min is not an FI, otto can FI at 10min30 xD, and ye otto FI is not the problem, barbary revolt is the problem, a BIG PROBLEM

1 Like

removing 1000c mean can’t mass abus, means can’t send mams sometimes, mean can’t falc or culv, mean can’t FI, this is a bad idea tbh

1 Like

Well in that case China masses much faster than Russia so if you clean it once it’s like giving it a caress.

Devs have to slow down on chees strats.

Cheese strats are like those delicious looking sweet cakes. It tastes nice the first bite but u stop eating after a few bites.

Lets get the game back into the mechanics and where mind games and mechanics actually are rewarded rather than knowing some cheese build order.

Thats what keeps players from sticking around.

Also when are devs going to fix the UI of this game?

Its so souless

1 Like

Okay then eliterifleman’s other suggestion of removing exiled prince perhaps.

That would effect their main strat the FF.

Spain’s main strat is FF and they’re fine.

Spain do a 12/10 and have way more shipments to compensate for sacrificing their eco. Otto eco is trash to begin with and you do need to actually make some units because you’re not going to have as many shipments to spam. Spain can age with pikes straight to forward tower, ship 2 falcs and train 5 war dogs and go straight in so it’s very different.

2 Likes

Bro 100% well put. How is it fun knowing ohhhh my opponents is just going to FI of FF and order these 4 or 5 cards in the same order every time. Whats the point? The Devs are just trying to turn age 3 into age 4… which is terrible

1 Like

Ive come to change my mind about the FI being the problem. You’re right tho barbary rev is the problem

1 Like

Whats your game handle and steam name I will add you and look for you if im awake then

same name here without the number

You shouldn’t be waiting for them to have 3 tc’s anyway. Ottoman need to build the 2 additional tc’s same as with any civ, inca would be harder to deal with due to their 2 tc wagons and fast building fort.