̶[̶P̶o̶l̶l̶]̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶c̶i̶v̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶A̶o̶e̶2̶?̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶i̶v̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶d̶

An expansion pack always includes 4 civs. Maybe pick one from another region than North America if you really think that there shouldn’t be 4 civs from there.

It is not taht I do not think there should not be 4 civs from there, it is just that it would achieve more parity with the Mesos, and you could have 3 civs each.

The game should also keep using umbrellas, like it has done so far, since it has achieved results.

Perhaps, instead pf a a fourt North-Am, civ, the we could pull an Indians, and have the fourth civ be completely different, and have it’s own architecture.

Maybe Tupis.

Aren’t Afghans already well covered by Persians? I’ have not read a lot about indo-iranian peoples but Ghurid and Ghaznavid empires, which I think an afghan civ would be based of, were persianized turkic people as was much of persia by those times. Even nowadays one of the official languages of Afghanistan (Dari) is a dialect of persian.

More American civilizations (both north, central and south american).
Mississipians, Tarascans, Muisca…

But any civilization that didn’t had it’s peak between 1000-1500 AD should not be in the game imo.
I would prefer only Late Pre-Columbian Era civs.

Wasn’t forgotten and Conquerors 5 civs?

No they aren’t. 2 different civilization.

Huns, Goths, say hi.

1 Like

Tupis would be a great civ to cover the Amazonas region, but which is the best civ to cover Western Canada?

Timeframe of the game: 400-1600

You do not njeed one. The game is not about covering geographical areas either, it is about important civilizations, taht either achieved the status of empire, or brough empires down.

No it is not, it peaks around the fall of Constantinople.

Alaric: 394
Noryang Point: 1598

Another Meso style civ would be nice but wouldn’t have to be exactly the same as the other three. For example the Tarascans were far more advanced with metal than the Aztecs. Could make for some interesting civ bonuses…?

I was talking about the “New World” civs but ok… Yeah we can also have the largest old american civs from 400-1000 AD and kinda speculate and theorize how they would be on 1000-1500 like they did before with Huns and others. The game was never too much historical accurate anyway…

1 Like

I think we have missed few significant civs in the list:

0 voters

Punjabis - Sikh Empire
Marathas - Maratha Confederacy
Kurds - Kurdistan
Kannadigas - Vijayanagar Empire
Visayan - Visayan Empire
Malagasy - Madagascar

Since I cannot edit the poll now, please consider voting on them here.

I want to give them trash eagles (unique tech), good ranged units and mobile drop off.

1 Like

everyone and their cousin hates this idea… and it breaks the game, as explained over and over and over and over whenever someone brings it up, its not the same as khmer farms…

1 Like

You can save tons of wood, but I don’t think so its better than the Japanese bonus

what??? no ways ! i neever would have guessed… now go back and read my message again

With all my heart yes! :heart_eyes:
That would be awesome

What would it do in the early game? You will need 2 of them anyway since you need berries and wood and you CANT gather them with only 1 mobile drop off. If you don’t want to push the deer you will have to pay 100 wood because you need berriers, you need wood and people dock next to shorefish. This is only matters when you want to REBUILD your lumbercamp instead of TC it in the Castle Age. (maximum 200 wood saving) It has huge impact in the lategame only. And it would have the same “hitbox” as a mill, lumber camp.