Pachacuti 4 - Priest can't get relic

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44834.0 6148570
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
On Pachacuti campaign 4: The Falcon’s Nest
You send 8 villagers to the priests, then the priests become your units. There are dropped 2 relics, which you can’t get with the Priests, only with Monks.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Send 8 villagers to priests
  2. Try to pick a relic with any of your newly given priests
  3. You can’t get the relic.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I don’t know if this is intended or not, but for what I read on FANDOM wiki you can get relics with both priests and monks.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Savegame, recording and video in mp4:

https://mega.nz/folder/cAUlGYrJ#qwAIBKVriKgO3gYPcEVZmA

I was also confused by this and made a thread a while ago. A dev responded and said it was intended behaviour. Seems dumb.

Priests can pick up relics, but these units aren’t actually Priests. They’re some other hero unit renamed. Hero monks can’t pick up relics for some reason even though they have a UI button for it. I made a thread for that too.

1 Like