- BUILD #: Update 3552
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Bug fix mentioned in Release day Change log not working.
Passive regeneration ability was to be given to Urumi and removed from Gurkha. But still Gurkha has it. And Urumi doesn’t.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play as india civ. And make Gurkha from barracks and send Urumi from home city.
- Raid with the units and let them take some damage.
- Run away from enemy and take you hurt units to a safe place. Make them idle and observe.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Gurkha would not regenerate hp. And unique home city unit - Urumi would regenerate hp when idle.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Gurkha regenerates, while Urumi doesn’t.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
- it’s easy to reproduce. Replay not necessary.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
- Maybe later, if I get time.