Patch for Build 15.30007

the real change is since you cant pillarless without -500hp, thats 5-10w per a “segment” which especially early game means the wall spamming we see often now is roughly 2x as expensive. and to get full hp, have to almost 2x speed (5s per segment prior to now 7+1 to 2s) so the aggressive walling types are going to be hurt.

Is this a huge nerf? not really almost anyone including pros will hit a point they cant be arsed to wall pillarless and have res and vills. but early on this will reduce people who just sit in base spamming walls against any aggresion. how much impact only time will tell tho.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true. By forcing the pillar, the construction time and cost increase, so enclosing yourself will be a little more difficult now.

2 Likes

Hey people with friends

can someone check if the new team chinese card and the incan bridge card stacks?

Cause that is a +10% to all ally infantry, including… Bersagliere

also the team 3 vils cards that ethiopia and haud have now. Can you still send them if aztec or someone else sends them?

1 Like
  • [NEW] TEAM Odzutsu Mortars (III): Improves artillery damage by 10%.

When they learned a decent term about Japanese artillery, they used it to make a card no one asked for rather than to rename the wrong name of Morutaru…

• [NEW] TEAM Hanging Bridges (II): Infantry and civilians move 5% faster, +1 Mongol Scout.

Hanging Bridges are not a special choice. Not sure why they pick them as a historical new card. Just because it is said that the oldest hanging bridges is in China? But in the game’s timeline, this type of bridge is already common in the world. Even the Incas were able to develop the hanging bridges independently before the Spanish arrived.
Introduce a new card no one asked for, fine, but why not choose a name with more Chinese characteristics?

• [NEW] TEAM Quiche (II): Enables a trickle of 1.8f/s.

I have a feeling we will see paella, fried rice, kebab, etc. as team cards in the future.

6 Likes

where did you find that, its not in the patch notes link

It is in there, Civ balance → Japanese, before the Maltese and after the Italians.

Is there still no plan for a new DLC? When can we see Persia?

5 Likes

do you have the link cause the link im using in the OP doesnt have it, either that or it was updated since I opened it an hour ago

I just clicked the link in the OP too.

then it must have just been added later then, thanks

The nerfs to Aztec and Ports seem a bit much.

The loss of cover mode should have come with something for Coyotes and Chimus. One nerf to AKs might have been reasonable but the two seem excessive especially without any compensation to something else. Personally I think Arrow Knights are currently fine. I disagreed with calls to buff them, but this level of nerfing seems to be overkill.

Why’d they nerf Ports so much? I can understand the OR nerf, but other than that it seems unnecessary. They buffed a useless card, but it would have been nice to get something to compensate for the nerfs at least.

Ottoman nerfs look good. Azaps still have too much range. Reverting the changes to Azaps and just reducing the base range by 2 would be fair imo.

That French food trickle will be interesting, very interesting.

2 Likes

So Japanese buff, Ottoman buff, Portuguese nerf, Incan nerf. Your bias is showing again.

how do you read the otto changes as buffs?

2 Likes

Azaps with 1.5 ROF and +100 coin to the team gold card.

Azaps already have 1.5 ROF, they increased it to 1.75 and then the age 4 card reverts it back to 1.5 so its an early game nerf and changes nothing from how it currently works

not to mention they also increase azap cost and reduce siege damage

3 Likes

Alright well Ports and Incans still got nerfed so there’s that.

Where? From what I see they nerfed the azap.

Agreed! (20 characters)

3 Likes

I havent test it(have no friends) but if the cards dont overlap and in a team of ethiopia, aztec and haud you can all 3 send their respective cards for 9 vills total then that would absolutely be sick.

I have it, I think you have to let the game sit in the main menu for a few minutes for it to update

until it looks like this at the bottom

1 Like