Patch for Build 15.30007

you dont understand we HAVE to nerf aztec again

4 Likes

its become a staple every patch now

2 Likes

yeah this data patch system was also wonky last time it was used, some people didnt get the update

because its an outside patch I also cant look into wat was actually changed in the bar file lol

Does anyone know how to decrypt the .dat file for the update?

1 Like

I just tried the changes to the Argentine revolution and I love how they fixed the (Trattoria / Buenos Aires) cards, thank you for this change. :smile:

Also notice that Elmetto’s shipment sends 6 instead of 7, is this a mistake or intentional?

Could you add the Factory and Usury card? That would make cannon production easier. Also, could you please give him something that makes San Martin unique? Bolivar has an aura, he can receive shipments, he can build urban centers, he has skills and can train units, it would be only fair that San Martin gets something too. :pleading_face:

PS: The Bolivar card costs nothing and Bolivar comes with many advantages.

Anyone know when the patch is coming out? My game hasn’t updated.

1 Like

you open the game and just leave it in the main menu

Then check if this shows at the bottom of the menu

if not restart the game and steam

y’all this arrow knight thing is way worse than I thought. So the zero iq fix for skirms almost losing to them means that cav with penalties vs heavy infantry just got the nerf hammer HARD vs them

6 Likes

double post because now im double mad. Can someone with the game open confirm if this new culverin bonus makes it so culvs do 12x vs galleons and 1.5x vs shinobi, oprichniks, etc.

No, because its 1.75 so they do x17.5 instead of 12 (1.75x10). :rofl:

They deal 700 damage per shot :rofl: to galleons

also only culvs have this lol no other anti artillery have this

5 Likes

its not even like arrow knights, hand mortars, flaming arrows, etc. are getting special treatment, its literally just culvs. Meme patch

5 Likes

x1.75 versus cavalry with the siege unit tag really doesn’t seem like a huge deal. They’re still really low RoF and not much splash so at most it might snipe one before it dies.

But holy shit the Galleon multiplier is insane. If they’re going to go forward with this there needs to be some ship specific tags like a “transport” tag for Galleons.

So much of this patch is just mind boggling.

1 Like

yeah arguably not too too bad. Adding them as another counter to grenadiers is unironically the funniest thing ive seen in a long time. Every unit that moves is a direct counter to them now.

now research flaming shot and ship that random team card that adds +1 too

2 Likes

I was just thinking of Steppe Riders, etc. But yeah, Siege Elephants might be an issue.

One step forward, two steps back :frowning_face:

Can we please just do away with this stupid multiplier? Even if they need to be buffed a little elsewhere such as a better multiplier against heavy infantry or buffing another stat.

2 Likes

It updates in-game. Tehre’s no steam update

they got nerfed vs arrow knights, does that count?

3 Likes

ignoring the unit tag stacking issues, the rest of the patch looks objectively pretty ok. Port nerf feels weird but otherwise solid

1 Like

I’d count it if it made a lick of sense. I just can’t comprehend why anyone would think AK should be heavy infantry.

7 Likes

heavy infantry is when you want to nerf a unit

4 Likes

the port rifle nerf is probably a treaty thing, the spy nerf is cause of cover mode spam (maybe just remove cover mode for spies)

Other then that the patch is pretty good, I do have my fears for giving hausa team range infantry attack

also a potential dangerous interaction is if the new china team speed card stacks with the inca team speed card, potentially resulting is 6 speed Italian skirms with advance arsenal

edit: also forgot that ethiOPia has a team speed card so 6.25 speed italian skirms