Patch is bugged. Again

This guy/gal is pathetic.

2 Likes

37/37 now. He is fast

Well with aegis, inf ressources and spies from start you dont need more than 5 mins to win :smiley: insta drush and then age up, he sits longer in queue than in game I suppose

2 Likes

How much of a looser you have to be to enjoy something like this?

1 Like

Viper won against him, after Cheater had disconnect :smiley: At least somehow DE prevents cheating => 3000IQ

2 Likes

Wait, does Viper have cheat for forcing opponent to disconnect? That’s the ultimate weapon

Doesn’t aegis affect everyone?
Or did he manage to make it 1-guy only?

I wish they gave pros some cobra car cheats, so they could just spam them when facing hackers.

Even letter g is censored so gg is ** + the new 3 minute DC features break games too.

Is already fixed that bug? cuz i have the same problems, and i lost a tone of ranked games for that bug, when i was almost winning.

I know my answer is a bit late, but because the challenges are normally unlocked at 8 AM every day, i was able to complete the first challenge the moment the patch hit (Which was around 5 AM my time).

1 Like

See this:

What mod did you use for the button looks?

https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/3621/

2 Likes

Hi

I got to the last challenge, but not matter what civilization I chose I don’t get sheep, and the other animals can not convert.

Any suggestions?

Nevermind, finally I got some sheep

1 Like