Persian Empire

The Persians are doing better in non-European DLCs. Better to do DLC for Asia and Europe separately - then there will be more civilizations :wink:

This is what I associate with the Persians :smiley:

True. More new civs = more players for this great game . And one more tip : safavid soldiers were called Qizilbash and they were more powerful than Qajar Persia.

Check out my DLC (Season Pass) topic. The case of European civs has been resolved. Asia is waiting for ideas :wink:

Of course my friend thanks.

Why is this better? Ethiopia already has unit files in the game as well. The same with Morroco. Italy in particular did not exist during this period and was largely irrelevant until after the napoleonic wars.

Still i think that Persia, like Siam and Malay should be represented as an Asian Civ in a hypotetical DLC
Consulate with Ports/Russia/Otto/Brits

(Korea was irrelevant during this period hence i really hope it does not appear).

1 Like

Tatars in the Historical Battles are not an actual civ with any unique units, they just use Chinese and Turk units.

The Algerians and Ethiopians actually have their own unique units, and are much closer to fully fledged civs.

Habsburgs are NOT A CIVILIZATION!!!
A Royal House is NOT A CIVILIZATION!!!

Full persian qajar dynasty uniforms :

1 Like

Full persian safavid dynasty uniforms :

Qizilbash 3

1 Like

Persian qajar dynasty army in Russo-Persian wars :

1 Like

Some persian wonders from their home city Isfahan:

You can also check other important cities of persia including: Tehran(current capital) - Tabriz - Yazd - Kerman and …

2 Likes

The era of Fath-Ali Shah Qajar (1772 - 1834) seems too late.
Focus on introduction‎ Dudmān e Safavi and Abbas Ⅰ the Great(1571-1629), will be more suitable

2 Likes

Yes that’s true my friend :+1:t2: . I mentioned about SAFAVID PERSIA above but let me introduce them again:

Their flag is too similar to the current indian flag :

So they can use other version of flag like this one :

Their home city was Isfahan :

and their ruller (shah) was Abbas the Great

2 Likes

Their famous unit was Qizilbash but they had other units like : Qurchi - Gholam - Tupchi - Tofangchi

Qizilbash 3

2 Likes

Some persian wonders (Isfahan city) :

But you can check other important cities of persia like : Tabriz - Yazd - Kerman and …

2 Likes

I mean, Persia will have a leader or dynasty.
What is Persia’s attitude when facing the rise of Europe?
What is Persia’s display of maritime power?
You have to convince the audience that Persia is a presence that cannot be ignored in Age of Discovery.
The persuasiveness of just posting pictures and information is not enough.
(ps: Please make good use of the editing function of the article)

Well let me answer your questions my friend:

Dynasty: Safavid dynasty - Leader: Abbas the great

They were major power in the middle east and one of the main enemies of the Ottoman empire , they had good relations with Russian empire and British empire. They were stronger than india . So they can be good candidate for asian dlc civ in future.

They had good navy and support of britsh navy in sea especially persian gulf . By the order of Abbas I in 1602, the Persian army under the command of Imam-Quli khan, managed to expel the Portuguese from Bahrain

In 1612, the Portuguese Empire took the city of Gamrūn and transliterated the name to Comorão. Almost two years later (in 1615), Comorão was taken by Abbās the Great after a naval battle with the Portuguese and renamed [Bandar-e ‘Abbās] or Port of Abbas.

1 Like

They could add Persia and Siam, and it would be a very cool DLC. Both were big powers at the time of AoE3.

2 Likes