Please don’t nerf the tea export

In the latest pup patch, the tea export has been changed from 0.25 to 0.3. This is acceptable. Thank you the production team ,will consider callbacks. rather than just nerf.

1 Like

nerf goat-agree
nerf tea exports to 0.3/s–agree
nerf blockhouse cost–agree
and why let blockhouse cant make castle’s army and destroy this strategy,do u like watch the only one strategy by china?

A lot of changes were in my expectations, and the production team turned my ideas into reality, but the problem was that Dev was so thoughtful that it made it impossible to build a flag army in blockhouse,on the other hand,nerf Tea Exports a lot. Why not just remove this card instead? What DEV needs to do is to make a powerful deck a little more balanced, not cripple it to unusable, which is not what DEV should do

1 Like

you said “China was the second most powerful civilization in AoE3, only surpassed by Lakotas.”, so i refuted that there are ethiopia and hausa between them.

i really agree that Chinese need to be nerfed. however, the way of nerfing is wrong. as you just said, Chinese can train many troops in a short time. however, that’s could only be shown later than 15:00 min in a game --before this, Chinese always have to stop the training because of the poor economy. what’s more, the troop of Chinese in commercial age is really weak. of course you will say they are too many – but that’s the only advantage in commercial age for Chinese. without this advantage, the users of Chinese could only play this civ in FF and have a burst at 7:50 and win. then you will feel Chinese is too lamer again at that time.

1 Like

It is true that China was strong in previous versions, but roll back some of the changes to TEA Exports pls, which were grossly unreasonable, including the outrageous change that no flag army could be built

2 Likes

it’s still to weak…0.3 tea trickle will ruin this card…Just like Koxinga and Baja California of Mexico

1 Like

At 0.3 export/second it’s still a very viable card. Even if it was no longer viable, China was very strong before that card existed.

i think it s ok that nerf tea exports trickle to 0.3/s and hmmm blockhouse cost to 240 tea

I want the castle banner armies loh , maybe I didn’t make that clear

Have you over faced koxinga fi? Its a powerful death mass

Now Tea export is much more balanced.

I don’t know what you are all complaining about.

200w+100 export+ 8 vils worth of export on transition that will make you use any tech consulate tech.

1 Like

I don’t know why you think that 0.25 tea leaves will have the production efficiency of 8 villagers. Do you think that 300 tea leaves will have the production efficiency of 1000 villagers? This calculation is irrational.

1 Like

well, to be honest 0.30 export makes BH’s strat really slow and i’m not sure we want to destroy that strategy either right, we want to balance it out instead, and the problem is that with a trickle at 0.30 we prolly has the bh at 5min30 if i am correct and let’s be honest it’s really slow, with a trickle at 0.40 we’re closer to 5 min 10 i would say, which in my opinion is reasonable and it’s still more than 30 sec later than current BH’s strat

i speak with the BH at 250 export ofc not 225 like the current one

China is a ridiculously strong civ, the blockhouse strat has made it too easy to just straight FF as china where they become unstoppable. Let’s not forget the wonders like the summer palace which is worth a lot of vills and the porcelain tower which is worth like 8. China can also age up with the confucian academy for skirms and then ship another 10 and have a decent mass within a minute of aging.

‘Guys ,we made a new card called tea export to make the game more interesting,then we destory it ,LOL’

Kane will not be pleased

3 Likes

Suggestions for Chinese changes from the Age of Napoleon mod: Allowing the transport of flag army cards can unlock training in the blockhouse. For example, send the Mandarin Duck Array, unlock and train the Mandarin Duck Town units in the blockhouse, send the Beiyang Army, and unlock the Beiyang Army in the blockhouse. I think this change will greatly enrich the diversity of Chinese games.

0.3tea/s means that you can only get the blackhouse after 5min. which means that you can’t rush by blackhouse with old han

blockhouse,not blackhouse

2 Likes

0.4/s tea trick and 225tea blockhouse could only make chinese get it at the first second in the commercial age with a tp. it can’t be late anymore.

lol, i forgot that~~~~~~~

1 Like