Please reply me officially: Where is the Mongolian campaign unit data?

yea sure

As I explained above too. If it is not a perfect square or straight line, the corner bastions’ visual effect becomes weird which it doesn’t do the exact thing the normal walls - bastions do for connecting walls to different bastions.

This is just a small example of it.

I hope that AOE4 developers will fix this problem really. I still enjoyed to do the a perfect square to make my city to be protect like the old times in the history, but still the above 2nd picture looks weird. Great Wall Bastion connections to different nodes should be same as the normal wall - bastion feature to fix this issue automatically. I feel like that I found the bug of the game really. A similar different version happens for Kiev Walls - Bastion - Gate too while applying on the actual gameplay.

1 Like

@ahioz9426

This is Kiev Wall and it is quite cool looking too:

However, when you complete the construction, nothing appears :frowning: However, in the campaign it appears. It is just weird really.

AOE4 developers should fix these problems really. I am doing lots of data mining, testing, or trying to add new features; but these kind of problems are limiting me a lot in the Content Editor.

2 Likes

This model is indeed more characteristic of Rus, but this roof may affect the selection of units. Of course, your suggestion is definitely worth letting the production team know.

2 Likes

@ahioz9426 I have finished the Abbasid Dynasty too now. I have added really cool new units.

Please go to my mod thread to look at the pictures I shared. You are going to love these new units.
Civilization Conquest Mod

Camel Crossbow Grenade Launcher Units
Modified Springald to launch flamed bolts
Modified Trebuchet to throw x3 flamed projectiles (a small body movement animation problem but it still shoots)
Medjai Warriors from Mummy Movie
Maghariba (Abbasid troops)
Different type of new units

I have updated the mod today, you can access and play it in the game now.

@ahioz9426 Do you know how to make the arrows to stay on the ground a little more longer?

That’s, I don’t know what to do with that.

@ahioz9426 hey friend, are you going to prepare new model skins images for the New Civs too that came with new DLC? I re-make the Conquest Mod again. Your image visuals helped me a lot before, they were represented nicely so it was easy for me to find them always.

Sure, but I haven’t figured out how to modify the content of the new DLC yet.

1 Like

You are awesome, thank you very much friend.

If it is possible would you write which factions’ which tier units are taken from these too? I did not test any of the new factions (except Byzantine Civilization but I did not play it fully, just data mining in the Content Editor).

I re-make the mode now. Finished Ottoman Civilization for now, and start to work on Byzantine Civilization newly too. Many red box visual errors appear with DLC which was not exist previous version of my mod. For example, I could not apply 2h mace or 1h mace or 2h Byzantine axe, some Mamluk weapon, Turkic weapons, some of the Japanese weapons etc to Ottoman Civilization units :frowning:

Today when I work on the Byzantine Civilization, I was trying to add Crusader units - thy can be added but half of the units’ weapons look in “Red Box visulization error box” again.

I try to add tents and no luck so far.

I managed to turn the bridges as the way you want when you place and stone bridges can be destroyable too now but it does not have any animation, it seems like developers did not add it. Only Dirt bridge is not appearing.

Unit Holy Order Teuton Cru, The Helmet is always Pre-cached Red Box Visual Error

When I try to add Teuton Knights to HRE or Order of Dragon factions, the helmet part is always in Pre-cached Red Box Visual Error.

Untitled

In the campaign we can access them; but I could not be able to add it as an extra unit from Content Editor. Would you help me how to fix this please?

Would you test out in your Content Editor with your PC please if you get the same error or not? thank you very much.

I have never seen such a problem before.

You managed to spawn that Crusader units without any problem in your mod and how do thy look like exactly?

If it were just a model path replacement, there shouldn’t be these issues.

1 Like

how can I solve the current problem I experience?

I’m not sure about that.