Poll about fixed maps in TEAM GAME

Hi everyone. After lots of talking, I’ve decided to make a poll about which maps people WANT to be fixed in every pollmap for TEAM GAME I capitalize the word WANT because the main goal of this post is to know what people desires to play, rathar what they think it should be on the poll map (there’s a common belief that a lot of people like Black Forest, and thus, some people may think this map deserve to be fixed, even though they may not like it or even they may ban them every time)

I want to discuss several maps: Arena - Black Forest - Nomad - Water Map/Hybrid Map - Megarandom
So, basically, I’ll Put 3 options for each map: one option is if you really like to play that map, and you want it in every poll map (FIXED MAP). 2nd options is that you like the map, but not enought for it to be fixed: You like it to play it from time to time, just to change, so you think it should appear fixed from time to time, and other times should be an option to vote for. 3rd options is you just don’t like the map and you ban it all or most of the time, so you would like it never to be fixed and only be an option to vote for

I hope a lot of people vote.

How much do you like to play ARENA?

• I love ARENA and I would like it to be fixed in every pollmap
  • I like it, I would like it to be fix from time to time
  • I don’t like it. I usually ban it,

0 voters

How much do you like to play BLACK FOREST?

• I love BLACK FOREST and I would like it to be fixed in every pollmap

0 voters

How much do you like to play NOMAD?

• I love NOMAD and I would like it to be fixed in every pollmap
  • I don’t like it. I usually ban it

0 voters

How much do you like to play WATER/HYBRID MAPS (Team Islands, Mediteranean, Baltic, Islands, etc)?

• I love WATER/HYBRID MAPS and I would like it to be fixed in every pollmap

0 voters

How much do you like to play MEGARANDOM?

• I love MEGARANDOM and I would like it to be fixed in every pollmap
  • I don’t like it. I usually ban it

0 voters

I hope this clarifies and helps Forgotten Empires to determine nexts poolmaps

Biased poll answers. I wont vote. I cant even vote for ‘I dont like the maps, but i think it needs to be part of the pool’.

3 Likes

If you read what I wrote, you will find and answer. Is not biased. Is about What people want to play. No what people think other people wants to play.

The question is simple: what YOU would put as fixed map for YOU to play.

And btw, why would you put it if you don’t like it?

3 Likes

Unbiased options would be

• I’d like this map fixed
  • I’d like this map sometimes in the pool
  • I’d like this map only in the pool if it gets a plurality of votes

without giving reasons with those options. I totally get why @WoodsierCorn696 can’t vote.

Not everyone is so selfish as to only want maps in the pool they personally like playing.

Funnily enough I can’t see the results. I’m not voting because I don’t play RM team games often.

1 Like

You never get a map pool where all 9 maps are liked by everyone. I most likely want a diverse map pool. That way every one can get the maps they like at some moment.

For example: I dont like black forest, but based on the based i can see why this map is fixed. It was the most played map after Arabia in the past and i think that stat included 1v1s and most 1v1s where Arabia games.

In the current set up of picking a map, this map is struggling, because players has a love or hate relation with this map. This is more a failure of the system, then a reason to exclude the map in the map pool.

you don’t seem to get the idea. I do not pretend to have a poolmap where I like 100% of the maps. That simply can’t happen

I do want the same thing. But up to the date, only 1 time a Water map (team island) was in the TG poll. At the same time, BF IS ALWAYS THERE. And nomad and MR are ussualy as well. I just want to know how much people really like to play this maps.

A lot of pleople play BF, I do not deny that. But How many of those people plays Ranked TG?:

IDK, I just find Highly unfar that all 4 maps are pretty much all the time fix, and we never get one water map.

And just to clarify: I understand you people want a pollmap where everyone can play something they like. And I get that’s why you want this maps fixed. But I just want to know people own desire on each maps, not what they think they might be fair.

For example: I would let BF fixed sometimes, and sometimes I would put it on a vote (even though I never play BF). if BF is THAT popular, it will make it to the pollmap. Heck, we can vote for arabia everytime and it will make it to the poll map

@TougherTrack508 @WoodsierCorn696

Done. Fixed it. You can vote now