[Poll] Graphic update

neither Warcraft nor Starcraft are famous for good graphics.

1 Like

Who put Age 1/2/3 graphics in the same category as Total War?

1 Like

And look at the question 21: the graphic improvements have been One the more requested thing but some people think It’s not important.

1 Like

I don’t see that previous AoE games had good graphics like Total War. We’re talking about RTS, which claims to be eSports.

2 Likes

The question was between Cartoon and Realistic.
On that scale the game is definitely more on the realistic side. There was no “I want it mostly realistic but with some small changes to improve readability” answer.

What?
No Total War looks as good as AoE3DE.
And no Total War before AoE3 looked as good as AoE3.

1 Like

I dont speak about graphics, but about proportions. Proportions are in aesthetic group but are not graphics.

Graphics in AoE4 are not bad but proportions are only comparable to AoE1.

Then it doesn’t make sense, the developers said that they changed the proportions of weapons and everything that a group of advisor players did not like. And yes, most people forget that the developers have a community control group, trusted people who fix the game’s flaws.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/aoe4/comments/o5rf7v/i_think_buildings_in_the_game_should_be_made/

See that players like.

1 Like

Youtube has more positive comments than Negative, they also have more liked comments.

Again showing that you don’t actually care about the game, just the graphics

5 Likes

Well, for me graphics are part of the game and very important, it helps with game immersion, animations also help
 right now all I see is age of Empires IV Disney Edition, which I totally dislike.

2 Likes

I am ok with the game. I already own the gamepass and gonna play ■■■■ out of this game. Change my mind.

1 Like

Hello! I am new to this forum. I am looking forward to play this game.

8 Likes

Hello welcome. Please follow the guidelines and have fun :wink:

1 Like

Not gonna change your mind. Gamepass is great. I personally don’t like subscription based stuff, but I agree that there is a room for it and has an audience for it.

2 Likes

Well, if you played most of the RTS, you would understand that the graphics are the last indicator of the success of the game, this is not the most important thing in the strategy, and we are not discussing a shooter here. (Although I have to say the design of AoE 4 is good, I like a style like Civilization 6) Next, I can offer you a solution to the problem that suits you, you can just not to play the game just like that. You just don’t play what you don’t like, but those who like the game will play it.

2 Likes

I don’t get it why people talk about realism and immersion in a game where an Elephant has twice the HP if a big warship.

9 Likes

They are obviously more to you if you kick a game to the curb before you’ve even seen gameplay or tried it out for yourself just because you dislike the graphics. For all you know the devs could come out with a enhanced graphic DLCs

Ikr?

2 Likes

Graphics in general are fine. You just need to polish the scale and other things that I mention in other forums. However, the water in age of empires 3 is the best in the series so far. The water of the oceans or lakes in age of empires 4 stands static and without waves, while in age of empires 3 it is always dynamic.

1 Like

Visually the 3 is better if we talk about water. Regarding the terrain, I think everyone has their own style and beauty.

Biased, AOE3DE is literally unplayable from how unreadable it is during battles or while units are between trees.

3 Likes