So with february patch teutons received some buffs recently goal here is to get how people currently feeling about teutons and discuss where exactly teutons stand as of now for land based maps in general(arabia,arena,golden pit etc).
First question is what you think about recent buffs that they received?
- Its good they are buffed but need more
- They are strong no need for buffs for now
I also have another poll a biased one actually because I prefer them keep up their theme(slow,infantry,armored,defensive,monkas) so there are no choices like give them husbandry, give them at least Light cavalry etc. Each person has 2 votes so again its a bit generous poll. I would also like to mention these are just base thoughts dont take as granted main goal here is to see how people in general feel about them.Now whether you voted for 1 or 2 in first poll now say if devs decided again they are going to be buffed anway so what you prefer as buff?
- They should get their current ones replaced or get more defensive bonuses like more town center attack and range(+1attack,+1 range per age starting in feudal) to help them deal with mobility problem
- Crenellations should remain same for castles but it should also give towers +1 range to compensate for missing bracer
- Teutonic knights should be made faster to make them viable but champion line should be faster than them too or siege ram should be added to their tech tree
- Current infantry armor bonus should be made +1 melee,+1 pierce instead of just melee maybe should kick in feudal age to help their man at arms and tower rush theme
- They should get some sort of relic related bonus like lithuanians like +1 armor units per relic or maybe +1 something else per relic
- Teutonic knight should also benefit from extra armor not just halb or champs
If you also your own ideas or any thought please post here as well.