[Poll](Updated) Which civs would you like to see in the game? (All popularly requested civs included)

I also wonder if it would be possible to give the ability to a monk or other unique area healing unit. We have cannons and elephants that have a similar attack (hitting all units around them). A cure would be possible for all adjacent units (around the monk or another unique unit). In the case of the monk, it could be a technology. In the case of the unit, it could be a special skill, only for adjacent units.

speaking of monks, if you quickly replace a warrior priest unit, you should be able to convert ad attack

1 Like

The intention of the warrior priest (warrior monk - shaman) would be to replace the conversational ability with a melee attack. (These would be two enunciations: change of conversion to attack; and change of unit from ranged attack to melee attack. Maintaining the ability to heal allied units and their own units. If possible, I would give Mississippians exclusive technology: heals adjacent units when healing from a nearby unit begins. or sacrifice: after a warrior priest (mississippian shaman) kills any unit, civilization receives a quantity of gold (say +50 gold / per unit killed by a warrior priest).

2 Likes

basically if the enemy has heresy
no im kidding
the warrior priest should be faster than a monk to make it more useful

how about the gods “bless” the unit by healing it

ya, UT’s are a great way to expand on abilities/add new ones

1 Like

Yes. Really the warrior priest (mississippian shaman), must have the speed of an average of an infantry unit (faster than a monk). I don’t know if a warrior priest with the speed of a warrior would be very appealing. But just like a monk, the warrior priest would also have the same weaknesses (suffer extra attack against anti-monk units). I liked the concept of unique technology that you gave: “a blessing” for the warrior priest - recover all health (HP) after killing enemy unit.

1 Like

so about the Mississippians,
other than being a monk civ

would they specialize in archers, infantry, or siege?

also for the Rajputs,
would free ballistics from dark age be too op?

1 Like

My concept for the Mississippians would be a civilization of monks and infantry. It would give them a strong infantry, all the technologies of the monastery. But for balance. it would not give them a cavalry (obviously), nor fully updated archers and reasonable siege units. It would also not upgrade towers and walls. But tell me you. What would be your concept of Mississippian civilization?

1 Like

i didn’t know how historically accurate it would be so i asked you first
my concept was monk and archers
no cavlary
decent infantry
good monks, missing a thing or two
epic archers, especially trackers (if you remember the concept)
good siege, which should be used in any castle age army you create

1 Like

As for the Iroquois, I would consider a civilization of infantry and siege as a concept. Should the Anazasi - pueblos be discarded, it would give them two unique units. one would be the mantlet, available at the siege workshop. And an infantry, Tomahawk, available at the castle.

1 Like

that’s what i thought for them too
also could you tell me your opinion of having ballistics in dark age?

whats the point of that?you dont have any ranged units.

tc’s in dark age, helps if you are being drushed
it also helps archers for flushing

you talk about giving ballistics to the Iroquois already in the dark ages - they already benefit from ballistics in the beginning of the game, being totally free of research and already in the dark ages? I would find it very good, since it is a siege civilization. I also liked the concept exposed in this forum, for them to have a unique building (council), available to all allied civilizations, but I don’t know if that would be very appealing. The council would have a single allied unit (castle units only) available. I always imagined this in the game, the possibility of training and allied units. But just as I saw on this forum, if the alliance with the Iroquois was broken (and vice versa) the building (council) would collapse.

1 Like

sorry, i meant Rajputs get ballistics in dark ages as a team bonus, but ya, that’s basically it,

for the iroquis team bonus it’s council all the way!
even if it’s not close to a castle unit sharing device and just a market that generates more gold (though that’s not accurate, just wanted to give an example of a council that “let us down”)

1 Like

the idea and concept I would like for the council (unique building) would be this: a building that allows training allied castle units. It would be a totally useful building and something not yet seen in the game. The Portuguese have a unique building that produces resources. Until then, we no longer have a building that makes it possible to train units of the allies (from other civilizations).

1 Like

that is my concept too

1 Like

indian subfaction system :

3 Likes

Would love to see Polynesians added to have something represent Oceania.

3 Likes

do you have any ideas?

@MatCauthon3 In my opinion,the devs have put 3-4 civs from the all the world and ready
From Nat-Am,the iroquois or the anazasis (pueblos indians),in South-Am,mapuches,the Kongoleses in South Africa and in Oceania,the polynesians (they had an oceanic empire -The Tonga Empire- around the XIII-XVI centuries before falling because a civil war)

1 Like