[Poll]Which civilizations you think that needs buffs or changes poll at the moment

My suggestions for teutons

Ironclad should give units(infantry or cavalry or maybe both fitting with their slow but armored theme) +2 melee and +1 pierce armor and siege units +5 melee,+4 pierce but cost should also be increased accordingly.

Totally agree.

Good one and makes sense since they are historicly good at guerilla warfare(which includes foraging off from the land)

Again I like this one

His suggestion actually makes them very similiar lithuanians(with lithuanians actually being better because they get +150 food from the get-go rather having to gather it in first place) and even with just 2 relics(which is very easy to achieve even by an average player) Lithuanian paladins actually destroys current frankish ones and the most likely gonna destroy even so called buffed ones.

I dont think this is needed at the moment keshiks actually very cost effective(40 gold for cav that -20 hp,-3 attack and nearly same armor compared to a paladin)on the gold side and very good unit too.

4 Likes