These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.43871.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Whenever I finish a game and go into post game stats then back to map, there is a chance that the post game stats graph will bug out and become superimposed on to the map. This can then re occur when I start a new game
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 25% of the time / matches I play (rarely)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Finish game
- Go into post game stats graph
- Back to map
- Back to post game stats graph
- Graph will be superimposed on everything, even the next match
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I would not have a superimposed graph on my game
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- I had the game a month ago and I am not going to start digging through all those files, sorry