Post your humble opinions of the March PUP here

Whoever creates these patches is highly biased and kinda lame, thanks devs for giving me an excuse to uninstall the game and this app.
Buff brits nerf Spain, absolutely ridiculous. Upside down clown world.
Bye.

1 Like

10 less resources isn’t much of a nerf.

1 Like

I’m referring to the unnecessary dog nerf.

1 Like

Why would you train dogs past colonial age anyway?

1 Like

They’re a crucial defense in early fortress against rush civs. Spain RIP.

2 Likes

Just relax. These changes are not conclusive. Everything is fixed by talking.

They have good attack. They are like shock infantry (almost).

2 Likes

Why would you nerf the already unused Skull Knights which were changed to make them more viable in previous patches? Nobody is going to use Koxinga or New Jersey Seaports now btw. Do the devs even play AOE3?

And fire the weaboo on the dev team that refuses to nerf Japan. What a joke.

1 Like

Agreed with everything you’ve said so far.

I think you may have missed this,

Yeomen (III): Now also increases Longbowmen bonus damage against Heavy Infantry by +0.25x (Moved from the Imperial Longbowmen upgrade which no longer grants this bonus).

This seems too strong at Fortress Age.

VC was nerfed to the ground, i find it funny people seem to completely ignore that.

2 Likes

It just became a kind of sport. The fact is indeed that the army abandoned the longbow.
British didn’t use longbow in their wars against Indian rebels and American Continental Army.

Anyway I like this pup.

Ranger looks like Greenjackets I suggested, and becomes a new characteristic too. Since we do not know the stats of this units yet, it is too early to say it will be broken.
Maybe the card “Rangers” could be renamed to others like “Royal Green Jackets” to make it better distinguished from simple shipment of Rangers. Also the Indian card “Royal Green Jackets” should be renamed for better accuracy no matter if the British will change.

The change of the Logistician is very good, and the original effect really does not have any benefit.
Perhaps Portugal’s should also be changed.

Manor House should not cost lower than 100 wood even the Virginia Company is sent.
It spawns a settler. The player should pay more and at least same for this advantages.

The enhancement of the Longbowmen is still up for debate. Perhaps the +0.25x could be part of the Guard Longbowman upgrade instead of being available in the fortress age.

Still praying for the rework of Asian civilizations.

5 Likes

I like AI changes and new voice lines. Also localisation fixes are good. Thanks devs for hard work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed, they should be retained at the Fort

They should definitely keep manors at 140 wood if they’re going to be giving all this new stuff. I also don’t like the age IV rangers card. The rangers should be a limited unit like the Nizam Fusilier. It shouldn’t make the Lbow obsolete.

3 Likes

It is time for the Pax Britannica Patch

@squamiger8043 Now that we mortals can take decent screenshots, I think you should make a new contest.

5 Likes

I wonder if that woman have a female voice.
If no, the woman with original male explorer voice is quite weird. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

nice, maybe i will! look out for it

1 Like

The new ranger unit is a weird one lol.

It has higher base damage then skirms (19vs15) but only 95 hp.

However it seems to be an age 3 unit at base like cassador so it only receives a guard and imp shadowtech with age up. It recieves +5 range armour with each age up to compensate.

The end result is a unit that has much better attack scaling then normal skirms, but much worse HP scaling then normal skirm and no upgrade cards.

I actually cant tell if they are better or worse then just normal Longbows

to add to the weirdness, its affected by Yeomen (though i want to check if this is a bug cause it seems to be boosted twice) and CIR so they have 3.25 multi vs heavy infantry.

Every patch its a nerf for Spain and a buff for the British xD

1 Like

tbf, the dogs needed a nerf. Their output for their cost is too good. However, the Spanish Gold nerf is unfair.

1 Like