Pre-order and Beta Access Update

Hey Age fans!

Wanted to get on here and give you all a quick update regarding beta access for those who have pre-ordered.

• Currently we have invited everyone to the beta who pre-ordered AoE:DE prior to November 13th. If this is you please check your email! s.
  • Everyone who has ordered since then will receive a beta invitation within the next 7-10 days.
  • Everyone who orders going forward will receive a beta invitation within 7-10 days from the day that they pre-order.

REMINDER: you MUST be signed up for the Insider Program with the SAME Gamertag/MSA you used to pre-order! You can sign up here!

FAQ:

Q: I didn’t recieve a beta invitation even though I pre-ordered!

A: First, as noted above, it can take 7-10 days to get your invitation, so be patient and check your email! If it’s been longer, please ensure that you used the same account for your pre-order and your sign up for the Age of Empires Insider Program. Otherwise you will not be sent the automatic invitation email.

Q: I got an invitation email but do not have access to the game in the Xbox Insider Hub!

A: This likely means that you are signed into the Insider Hub with a different account than the one you used to pre-order AoE:DE. You MUST log into the Xbox Insider Hub with the same account to access the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta. Please do not ask us about what that account is, as due to privacy issues we are unable to provide or even see that information. You should have gotten your pre-order confirmation email to your MSA account email, so double check that you are using that same account to log into the Insider Hub.

Q: I don’t know how to check which account I am logged into on the Xbox Insider Hub

A: Go to the main page of the Insider Hub App. Here you will see your Gamertag listed in the middle of the screen, directly above your Level! If you are unsure what MSA that Gamertag is associated with you can go to www.xbox.com, sign in and then click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner. It will list the MSA email right under your Gamertag!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask your fellow forum members, the moderators, or @snickerdoodle and myself (@jennywaboom) and we will do our best to help you!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

I got my beta access last night and got the email this morning !!

@jennywaboom I pre ordered before 13th but haven’t got any email. I also got a refund, but haven’t got any RoN key… :frowning:

I’ve pre-ordered on 11/11 but haven’t received the beta access. Please help!

I pre-ordered over a week ago and still no beta access , I filled out the survey and stuff but have not gotten anything since.

Same here.

I´ve also preordered on November 11th but still no invite, also no entry in the insider-hub.
Please provide support. Thank you very much.

@KGB91 said:
@jennywaboom I pre ordered before 13th but haven’t got any email. I also got a refund, but haven’t got any RoN key… :frowning:

Same thing here i pre-ordered on October 19, 2017 and i also got a refund of the order i pre-ordered on August 22, 2017, i dont have beta access and also did not received a key for RoN, don’t know if i need to wait longer. i’ll wait a bit longer i guess.

I preordered before the 11th and have not received my Beta invite.

Is it too late to pre-order now to get the beta acces ? If so, will there be another event like that to get an early hand on the game ?

I received my beta access email this morning, I am logged into windows store/xbox insider with the same email address. The beta invite and pre order were sent to the same email address I am logged into as microsoft account. I am not seeing the AOE DE beta on the insider app. Only Minecraft Beta and Xbox Insider Content. Please help. Might also be related I pre-ordered and it was canceled and I haven’t received a rise of nations code either.

@Evenindeath3 said:
I received my beta access email this morning, I am logged into windows store/xbox insider with the same email address. The beta invite and pre order were sent to the same email address I am logged into as microsoft account. I am not seeing the AOE DE beta on the insider app. Only Minecraft Beta and Xbox Insider Content. Please help. Might also be related I pre-ordered and it was canceled and I haven’t received a rise of nations code either.

I also Re-Installed Xbox insider app to no avail. I also went to xbox.com and confirmed my gamer tag was correct.

I pre-ordered in October and also registered. I pre-ordered again and registered again a few days ago, still no emails. Any ideas?

I am a Chinese AOE fan.I pre-ordered AOE DE on 10.14,but I dont get refund and RON,nor the beta access.Is there anything wrong for foreign customers ?

I have pre ordered before the game was due for the original release, and have not received my beta invitation. I check my email and junk folders and still nothing. Never was offered a refund or a key to RON. I don’t know who you have running the show over there but, they are not doing their job?

I preordered in 11th and still no invite

I preordered in 28th October and still no invite
I have the xbox insider hub, and I joined the beta on the 28.10 and even before that.
Today I joined the beta again.

I have both the invitation and access to the game but I still don’t have access to the beta forums.

I got a code from the AOE event in Cologne and I’m still not in beta right now why?

I signed up to the Age Insider program as soon as the beta was announced, received the confirmation mail but I don’t think I have ever received the survey mail (I resigned up multiple times already to fix that with no sucess). I preordered before November 13th but I still didn’t receive a beta invitation. I am also signed up to XBox Live and XBox Insider Hub (same mail, same MS account). And yes, I keep checking my spam folder. What to do?