Pre-order and Beta Access Update

@“Osmium (Seelenwurm)” said:
I signed up to the Age Insider program as soon as the beta was announced, received the confirmation mail but I don’t think I have ever received the survey mail (I resigned up multiple times already to fix that with no sucess). I preordered before November 13th but I still didn’t receive a beta invitation. I am also signed up to XBox Live and XBox Insider Hub (same mail, same MS account). And yes, I keep checking my spam folder. What to do?

I signed up for the Beta in October, completed the survey too but didn’t get access to the Beta.

Preordered the game last week - Nov 9th 2017, I have checked my MSA email and insider hub details and they all match but I still haven’t got the access for the Beta.

If we ordered before the 13th, should we also wait for 7 to 10 days or is this a different issue?

-SJ

I preordered on November 11th and haven’t received the beta invite.

Same problem here. Preordered 11/11 and still no invite :frowning:

Meeeh, what is going over here? I preodered 4 days ago I am insider too, no invite. I would like to play soon…

@Evenindeath3 said:

@Evenindeath3 said:
I received my beta access email this morning, I am logged into windows store/xbox insider with the same email address. The beta invite and pre order were sent to the same email address I am logged into as microsoft account. I am not seeing the AOE DE beta on the insider app. Only Minecraft Beta and Xbox Insider Content. Please help.

I also Re-Installed Xbox insider app to no avail. I also went to xbox.com and confirmed my gamer tag was correct.

Same here :frowning:

@MrNowy99 said:
Meeeh, what is going over here? I preodered 4 days ago I am insider too, no invite. I would like to play soon…

i got the mail, but i can´t play like many others…cause there´s no aoe at the xbox inside hub…:frowning:

I’ve managed to install and play the beta, but for some reason I can’t access the beta forum. I get a message that says “Permission Problem” “You don’t have permission to do that.”

@MrNowy99 said:
You mean to test. Not all modes are enabled.

Update in my case: Still no mail, but the beta is now in my Xbox Insider-Hub. I was also able to join it via button click, so no problems in that regard as the registering is now being processed :slight_smile:
Edit: Download is complete and beta is up and running. But still no mail, so please regulary check your Insider-Hub guys.

Thank you for your e-mail.

@jennywaboom said:
Hey Age fans!

Wanted to get on here and give you all a quick update regarding beta access for those who have pre-ordered.

• Currently we have invited everyone to the beta who pre-ordered AoE:DE prior to November 13th. If this is you please check your email!
  • Everyone who has ordered since then will receive a beta invitation within the next 7-10 days.
  • Everyoe who orders going forward will receive a beta invitation within 7-10 days from the day that they order.

REMINDER: you must also have signed up for the Insider Program with the same Gamertag/ MSA that you pre-ordered with. You can sign up here!

FAQ:

Q: I didn’t recieve a beta invitation even though I have pre-ordered!

A: First, as noted above, it can take 7-10 days to get your invitation, so be patient and check your email! If it’s been longer please ensure that you used the same account for your pre-order AND your sign up for the Insider Program. Otherwise you will not be sent the automatic invitation email.

Q: I got an invitation email but do not have access to the game in the Xbox Insider Hub!

A:This likely means that you are signed into the Insider Hub with a Gamertag / MSA that is different than the one you used to pre-order AoE:DE. You need to log into the Xbox Insider Hub with the same account to ensure you are able to see the Age of Empires Definitive Edition Beta. Please do not ask us about what that account is, as due to privacy issues we are unable to provide or know that information. You should have gotten your pre-order confirmation email to your MSA account email, so double check that you are using that same account to log into the Insider Hub.

Q: I don’t know how to check which account I am logged into on the Xbox Insider Hub

A: Go to the main page of the Insider Hub. (It will open to this page right at first.) Here you will see your Gamertag listed in the middle of the screen, directly above your Level! If you are unsure what MSA that Gamertag is associated with you can go to www.xbox.com, sign in and then click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner. It will list the MSA email right under your Gamertag!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask your fellow forum members, the moderators, or @snickerdoodle and myself (@jennywaboom) and we will do our best to help you!

I didn’t get any E-mail or information about how can i join into the closed beta. I pre-ordered AOE at 24. Oct. But right now still nothing in my inbox or spam box.

我很早就已经预订了,直到现在还没有收到邀请……åˆšåˆšåˆç”³è¯·äº†ä¸€æ¬¡ï¼éº»çƒ¦æ ¸å®žä¸€ä¸‹

@ChuckJobs said:
我很早就已经预订了,直到现在还没有收到邀请……åˆšåˆšåˆç”³è¯·äº†ä¸€æ¬¡ï¼éº»çƒ¦æ ¸å®žä¸€ä¸‹
English please.

Now I have got the key and the beta, thanks! :slight_smile:

I got the beta thing yeay!!! finally the wait is over! :smiley:

@“arya stark1993” said:
I got the beta thing yeay!!! finally the wait is over! :smiley:

Now start to working

pre ordered . Download already and still got nothing in email or anything… :neutral:

@jennywaboom I pre ordered before 13th(25/08) but haven’t got any email! And I preordered again on 11/11 … NOTHING IN MY EMAIL!!! This is absurd! Why promise if you will not comply?

@BoBy said:
@jennywaboom I pre ordered before 13th(25/08) but haven’t got any email! And I preordered again on 11/11 … NOTHING IN MY EMAIL!!! This is absurd! Why promise if you will not comply?

It should take a couple of days to get the email… Check your junk as well. Also, I recommend downloading the Xbox insider app as that is how you download the beta. Even if you didn’t receive an e-mail, you can download the insider app and it should let you download the beta.

ive still not got anything in xbox insider app and im logged into the correct account?