Pre-order and Beta Access Update


#61

I take the e-mail, but no game in insider contents
Is the ID case-sensitive?
my tag is littlecold2
but close beta sign up -> LITTLECOLD2
I got the mail on this morning.
Does it take some time to apply game to insider hub?
thanks.


#62

Who is this beta for lol? I’ve played every iteration of age of empires from the pc to the friggin Nintendo DS. I signed up for this thing, filled out the surveys, and followed all the instructions back in summer when it was announced.

But maybe this isn’t for aoe fans, only Xbox fans. Sorry I don’t play your silly console.


#63

@CubicPandora528 said:
Who is this beta for lol? I’ve played every iteration of age of empires from the pc to the friggin Nintendo DS. I signed up for this thing, filled out the surveys, and followed all the instructions back in summer when it was announced.

But maybe this isn’t for aoe fans, only Xbox fans. Sorry I don’t play your silly console.

Is pc gamer exclusive using Xbox love servers (msn live).

Beta is for insiders that’s been chosen.


#64

You can get beta if you preorder. Before, they were only allowing a few people in, and filling out such surveys etc didn’t guarantee access, only gave you a chance. Whether or not you’d played every AoE for a million years didn’t count ;p If you’d like to help test out and squash bugs, then you can pre-order and join the beta. Otherwise, wait to the release date and hopefully all major issues will be sorted :slight_smile:


#65

Well, you can sign up with the same MSA account several times, why?
And I still havent recieved my code, been 14 days


#66

hi thanks for all.

i want to preorder the game but i cant buy, show me an error apparently has to do with the windows update, can you help me?


#67

Ordered the 26th of December Still do not have invite!


#68

@Ron900123 said:
Ordered the 26th of December Still do not have invite!

You following the steps?


#69

I don’t understand how a beta key isn’t sent automatically? What? is there a room full of guys thinking up each code instead of having a program doing it? Like for godsake by the time most people get keys the game will be released.


#70

@CalebDiVaroli said:
I don’t understand how a beta key isn’t sent automatically? What? is there a room full of guys thinking up each code instead of having a program doing it? Like for godsake by the time most people get keys the game will be released.

I agree totally.