Pre-order and Beta Access Update

I take the e-mail, but no game in insider contents
Is the ID case-sensitive?
my tag is littlecold2
but close beta sign up -> LITTLECOLD2
I got the mail on this morning.
Does it take some time to apply game to insider hub?
thanks.

Who is this beta for lol? Iā€™ve played every iteration of age of empires from the pc to the friggin Nintendo DS. I signed up for this thing, filled out the surveys, and followed all the instructions back in summer when it was announced.

But maybe this isnā€™t for aoe fans, only Xbox fans. Sorry I donā€™t play your silly console.

@CubicPandora528 said:
Who is this beta for lol? Iā€™ve played every iteration of age of empires from the pc to the friggin Nintendo DS. I signed up for this thing, filled out the surveys, and followed all the instructions back in summer when it was announced.

But maybe this isnā€™t for aoe fans, only Xbox fans. Sorry I donā€™t play your silly console.

Is pc gamer exclusive using Xbox love servers (msn live).

Beta is for insiders thatā€™s been chosen.

You can get beta if you preorder. Before, they were only allowing a few people in, and filling out such surveys etc didnā€™t guarantee access, only gave you a chance. Whether or not youā€™d played every AoE for a million years didnā€™t count ;p If youā€™d like to help test out and squash bugs, then you can pre-order and join the beta. Otherwise, wait to the release date and hopefully all major issues will be sorted :slight_smile:

Well, you can sign up with the same MSA account several times, why?
And I still havent recieved my code, been 14 days

hi thanks for all.

i want to preorder the game but i cant buy, show me an error apparently has to do with the windows update, can you help me?

Ordered the 26th of December Still do not have invite!

@Ron900123 said:
Ordered the 26th of December Still do not have invite!

You following the steps?

I donā€™t understand how a beta key isnā€™t sent automatically? What? is there a room full of guys thinking up each code instead of having a program doing it? Like for godsake by the time most people get keys the game will be released.

@CalebDiVaroli said:
I donā€™t understand how a beta key isnā€™t sent automatically? What? is there a room full of guys thinking up each code instead of having a program doing it? Like for godsake by the time most people get keys the game will be released.

I agree totally.