Presenting AoE4 World - Analytics/Stats Site

For the past few weeks, I’ve been working on https://aoe4world.com/ to show various analytics related to 1v1 matches.

AoE4 World contains:

• Statistics
    • Civilizations’ win rates and pick rates in different contexts of maps, ratings, and matchups.
  • Leaderboard
    • With profiles containing stats and game history
  • Tools
    • Building Shortcuts Practice Game
    • Counter Calculator to find out best civilization for specific opponent/map/rating combinator

For now, the site focuses on 1v1s but in near future, I will be adding team games as well.

Please let me know what you think, any feedback, feature requests, or bug reports are appreciated!

31 Likes

so far im really loving it. clean site, good info, easy to use!
One thing i noticed, there are only 1vs1 leaderboards,
would love to see the other ones too (2vs2,3vs3,…)

2 Likes

Add please some stats for TGs. At least the easiest: pickrates.
Because in TGs, the picture are completely different. China dominate and Rus almost on the bottom.

Also how the game length are calculated?
Is it difference as Next game start time - Current game start time?

PS i love how china has:

B-balance.

upd
can u remove zero values? it’s confusing.
>1600 abasid.

• if u hover the point it shows same number of games for every civ(within same time period), i believe it’s a bug.
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Add please some stats for TGs.

Yes, I will be adding some TG stats in the very near future

Also how the game length are calculated?
Is it difference as Next game start time - Current game start time?

No, it’s accurate time calculated from “game start time - profile’s last game finished at”

can u remove zero values? it’s confusing.

Great catch, fixed

if u hover the point it shows same number of games for every civ(within same time period), i believe it’s a bug.

Because it’s showing the label from X axes which includes the number of games in that rating range but I can see why that’s confusing

1 Like

May Prelate give you many blessings. This is great.

7 Likes

The sample is very small and it is the total of games, not only of that civilization.

That is actually very cool.

May I ask where you get the data from??

The small shortcut game is really a cool feature :P. You could add more buildings and also civ specific ones :P.

yes, I’ve noticed it later but even if u select all rating

WR goes from 38 to 55.

I believe for higher lvl it should be near the first plot, even with higher number of games.

Thank you. data comes from continually monitoring https://aoeiv.net/

1 Like

I’ve just added a site-wide patch selector and the site now also features Data Explorer for getting anything you want related to win rates.

More coming soon.

7 Likes

Mongols 1,8% decrease in winrate after the patch :slight_smile:

thx

1 Like

Site now also contains team game stats and profile pages with team games:

3 Likes

AoE4World now has a big addition: Explorer – AoE4 World

More info:

Is the data gathered only from steam.? Or it takes into acount the games played without a steam account as well.

For example if two non steam accounts play eachother , do they count.?

yes

Kudos on the great site. I use this often.

Thank you for your nice words!

Explorer is so much better than the ingame overview of units. Thx mate

1 Like

this site is amazing man, great work! well done and thank you

its amazing what someone can create in their own time and its so useful, definitely believe devs should compensate you for doing something they shouldve done long ago

2 Likes

You know, no corp can ever do what a random man on the internet can!

But in all seriousness, Relic is doing an amazing job and it’s very hard to experiment and take bets in their position. I have nothing to lose even if I ■■■■ everybody off, they do.