Priestesses and Healers run away from the Plaza

Don’t you guys hate using the “Move all military units” button and it does the units that are dancing in the Plaza escape? The civs that require the most micro… they are precisely the ones that need the Plaza functioning.
A fast solution is to add this flags for this two units. Aztec Warrior Priest have it, too.

<Unit name="dePriestess">
		<flag mergeMode='add'>ExcludeFromMoveAllMilitary</flag>
	</Unit>

<Unit name="xpMedicineMan">
		<flag mergeMode='add'>ExcludeFromMoveAllMilitary</flag>
	</Unit>

But an ideal solution would be don’t call the units if they are working in the Plaza. If they are idle or fighting, call them, but not if they are gathering or dancing. I don’t know how to do it with mods, but for me this is the ideal solution.

1 Like

If it is possible to change this by putting them in different stances, then that would be the best solution I can think of.

Yes! In fact, I take inspiration from your post. However, I have no idea how to implement a new stance —or add a flag only in a stance— myself in modding.

I am struggling with Aztec for the same reason, too. For those who use hotkeys to select all the military units/infantry, Aztec is almost unplayable in a competitive scene.

1 Like

Id love for these healer types to

• autotask to plaza if nearby (annoying to retask every new spawn mid fight)
    -be consistent as others have mentioned by all military (prob best if eco)
  • have the same hotkey by default between civs so i dont have to program it (its not much but god its annoying)
    -also have a bit more obvious animation on plaza, this for villagers too, nothing is more annoying than not perfectly clicking the plaza and realizing you’ve had 4 idle healers for god knows how long cause the idle animation is not discernable from the working one.
    just my asks
2 Likes

I have absolutely the same problem, I don’t want to use them competitively because I have to constantly moving them to the Plaza.

2 Likes