Proposal for a new DLC

And the Indian subcontinent is several orders of magnitude more diverse, not to mention populous than all of Europe combined, yet they are represented with a single civ.

There are MANY arguments to be made about which civs got the worst representation, and while I’m not exactly thrilled with how the devs have handled Eastern Europe, I do realize that it’s still a lot better than what other parts of the world got.

5 Likes

Opening up a can of worms is an expression.

2 Likes

Sorry, I hear it for the first time.

2 Likes

Great civs could be added in a new DLC, but the civilization i would love to see the most is the Holy Roman Empire, it would be a great addition to the game, not only because of the history of it, but they were a very complex society that could bring something new to the table.
and i know we have the Teutons, but the Teutonic Order is totally different from the Holy roman empire (plus another German speaking faction would be cool)
Cheers and wololo

The Teutons are the Holy Roman Empire, theirs is the Barbarossa campaign.
They are not the Teutonic Order, because a religious order is not a civilization.

5 Likes

In my opinion, more German civilizations are also necessary, e.g. Swiss, Austrians, Bavarians or Westphalians.

1 Like

Only the Swiss would actually provide anything interesting, in that whole list.
This is not a game about countries, and there already are way too many germanic civs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification <3

It sucks that I can only like this once…

HRE is cool, but it is too diverse, eg the Czechs belonged to HRE, and the Germans are not and they have their own personality. It’s too much good to do just one civ. Austrians, Dutch etc. Teutons present in the game are like HRE.

1 Like

I do not understand. What do you mean?

You are a really sad man. You probably don’t like the Slavic peoples. Nobody here is going to remove current civilizations. It is about historical compliance. If there was a new DLC giving Poles and, for example, Czechs or Serbs, would you be angry of course? And if the Slavs were corrected to Rus (because they are present in the Slavic game, they are Rus - not all Slavs) is it wrong too? It is known that there is little civilization from America or Africa, but how can you leave such chaos in the game?

And if you don’t want so many Slavs: the very change of the name of the Slavs to Rus, and the new civilization of Poles. Okay? But maybe there are still too many Slavs?

2 Likes

11 what the hell are you talking about?! I don’t care which civs you want, because i am not a fan for adding more civs in the game, who cares Slavs or not?! The game don’t need any new cive/contents at all, and what i said about europeans/asian/meddle eadterns is that IF the DEVS SHOULD add more civs it will be better to be new africans/east asian, but in general i don’t want and don’t like to add any new civs in the game

Just because you don’t want to, doesn’t mean everyone wants the same - it’s democracy.

I want the best for the game - new civs mean new possibilities and more hours in the game. New civilizations will be added in thematic DLCs - Asian, African, American, why not Slavic?

If you don’t want new civilizations then don’t buy DLC, Lol

2 Likes

First of all, Fixing the game bug, crashes, lagging and balanced is on the priority more than adding new contents. 2nd thing we got 6 new civs in 1 year and this is not a small number at all especially for who want to start play this game when see more than 30 civs with many strats, build orders and balances it will not be easy. 3rd thing you asked me again about add Slavic civs and i told you i don’t care which civ you want and i mentioned other civs because we got 5 Europeans civs in last expansions which lead that if the devs (not me) want to add new civs then it should be African/East Asian civs. Lastly and again, i don’t care about new civs and i don’t think the game needs any more contents whatever the content is.

Bulgarians - Europeans
Cumans - Asians
Lithuanians - Europeans
Tatars - Asians
Burgundians - Europeans
Sicilians - Europeans

4 Europeans and 2 Asians

egoist

Hypocrite

You do not want - do not buy. Simple to understand?

It seems you didn’t understand what i told you by saying "if the devs want to add civs, not me. If you asked me personally i don’t want any new contents at all and how many times should i told you that i mentioned African/Asian/Middle east civs as an EXAMPLE not what i want personally?!

Ok. You do not have to write. You just have your opinion - like everyone else. For me, dev’s decision to release the DLC was shocking. As you surely know, this won’t end with one DLC. Personally, I think that they should adopt the season pass model from Civilization 6 - 5 DLC to 2 - 4 new nations:

1. DLC Lords of the West - 2 civs
  2. DLC +4 civs
  3. DLC + 3 civs
  4. DLC + 4 civs
  5. DLC + 2 civs

35 base civs + (2+4+3+4+2=15) 15 DLC civs = 50 civs

Each of them has its own theme: Western Europeans, Slavs, Americans, Middle East - Africans, Asians.

4 Likes

5 more civs top…

I rather see dlc like new skins for units, campaigns or game modes rather than new civs…
Also I would like to see more balance updates. IMO, if the meta is balance but we have many underwhelming units, is a balance problem. I rather see changes in longswords, SL, HC and many UU than new useless UU

37+5 =42 civs, it is also a great 7x6 grid

1 Like

Nah, bro, I want 50, or at least 48, which was the engine max before DE.

1 Like